Etos 90mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
Etos 90 MG Description
Etos Tablet is a medicine used for relieving pain, swelling and inflammation associated with muscles, joints and bones. It contains etoricoxib as an active ingredient. Take this medicine as advised b
y your doctor. This medicine should not be used in children below 16 years of age. Inform your doctor about any underlying medical condition, any medicines or supplements you are currently taking.
Uses of Etos 90 MG
- Etos Tablet is used to treat pain and inflammation in various conditions such as osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, gouty arthritis.
- It is also used to provide relief from acute muscle pain.
Contraindications of Etos 90 MG
- If you are allergic to etoricoxib or any other ingredient of Etos Tablet
- If you have history of allergies to other pain killers such as breathing difficulty, runny nose,itching, facial swelling
- If you have active ulcer or bleeding in the stomach or intestine.
- If you have severe liver or kidney disease
- If your age is below 16 years
- If you are pregnant or breast-feeding
- If you are suffering from heart diseases, peripheral arterial disease (circulatory problem in which narrowed arteries reduce blood flow to your limbs), or cerebrovascular disease such as stroke
Side effects of Etos 90 MG
- Stomach pain
Precautions and Warnings of Etos 90 MG
Other General Warnings
- You have or experience ulcers or bleeding from stomach or intestine
- You have a history of heart failure or other diseases related to heart
- You have swelling due to fluid retention (excess fluid in the body)
- You have underlying condition such as high blood pressure, high or abnormal cholesterol, diabetes or if you smoke
- You are suffering from liver disease or kidney disease.
- You are suffering from dehydration
- You are an aged person (above 65 years)
- You are on any medicine.
Mode of Action of Etos 90 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Etos 90 MG
- Take this medicine as a whole with sufficient water. Do not break, crush or chew the medicine. You can take this medicine with or without food, but preferably at the fixed time.
- Do not take it for more time than the prescribed dose or duration.
Interactions of Etos 90 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way Etos Tablet works, or this medicine itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements, or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction.
- In particular, if you are taking medicines to treat high blood pressure, blood-thinning, certain anti-infectives, immunomodulators, painkillers, medicines for treating irregular heart rate, anti-asthmatics, oral contraceptives, certain hormonal preparation, for brain related disorder, etc...
Storage and disposal of Etos 90 MG
- Store in a cool dry place. Protect it from moisture.
- Keep it out of reach of children an pets.