Enzictra Ds Tablet
By ALEMBIC PHARMACEUTICALS
6 Tablet(s) in Strip
Inclusive of all taxes
30 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Enzictra-DS Tablet contains a combination of Bromelain, Trypsin, Rutoside and Papain. It aids to provide relief from pain and swelling inflammation associated with various conditions. Enzictra-DS Tablet has anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties. It acts by increasing the blood supply to the affected area and decreases the movement of inflammatory cells as well as prevents platelet aggregation, thus improves the wound healing process. Side effects like nausea, vomiting, indigestion, bloating are associated with Enzictra-DS Tablet. In case you experience any severe side effects or any discomfort while using this medication, it is important to consult the doctor immediately or visit the nearest hospital.
Uses of Enzictra Ds Tablet
Enzictra-DS Tablet is used to relieve the pain and swelling associated with inflammation due to various conditions.
Contraindications of Enzictra Ds Tablet
- If you are allergic to Bromelain, Trypsin, Rutoside, Papain or any other component of Enzictra-DS Tablet.
- If you have a blood disorder such as haemophilia, clotting disorder or liver disorder.
- If you have a kidney disorder and are undergoing haemodialysis.
- If you any infection.
Side effects of Enzictra Ds Tablet
- Stomach bloating
- Dark-coloured stools
- Rash, itching
Precautions and Warnings of Enzictra Ds Tablet
Can I take Enzictra-DS Tablet during pregnancy?
There is limited information about the effect of the Enzictra-DS Tablet on pregnancy. The use of this medicine is not recommended during pregnancy unless prescribed by the doctor after considering it to be safe and necessary during pregnancy.
Can I take Enzictra-DS Tablet while breastfeeding?
There is limited information about the effect of the Enzictra-DS Tablet on breastfeeding. The use of this medicine is not recommended during breastfeeding unless prescribed by the doctor after considering it to be safe and necessary. Inform your doctor if you are a nursing mother.
Can I drive if I have consumed Enzictra-DS Tablet?
If you experience dizziness, drowsiness after consuming this medicine, avoid driving.
Can I consume alcohol with Enzictra-DS Tablet?
The effect of alcohol on Enzictra-DS Tablet is not known. It is recommended to avoid alcohol as it may increase the side effect. Talk to your doctor if you consume it often.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You have liver or kidney disease.
- You are pregnant.
- You have or had any medical condition and are on medication.
- You experience any side effect after taking Enzictra-DS Tablet.
Mode of Action of Enzictra Ds Tablet
How Does It Work?
- Trypsin, Papain and Bromelain have anti-inflammatory properties. It acts by increasing the blood supply to the affected area. Thus, reducing the pain and swelling. It also decreases the movement to inflammatory cells, enhancing the healing process respectively.read less
- Rutoside has an antioxidant and anti-platelet aggregation property, which prevents the formation of free radical thus prevents cell damage and avoids gathering of the platelets, further improving blood circulation and fastens the wound healing.read less
Directions for Use of Enzictra Ds Tablet
Enzictra-DS Tablet should be taken as directed by your doctor. Swallow it whole with a glass of water. Take it at a fixed time for optimal results. Do not consume it more than that prescribed by your doctor.
Interactions of Enzictra Ds Tablet
Interactions with other medicines
- Medicines used as a blood thinner such as warfarin should be used with caution, as it can cause an increased risk of bleeding when used along with Enzictra-DS Tablet.
- Enzictra-DS Tablet may alter the effect of antibiotics such as amoxicillin when used concomitantly.
- Discuss with your doctor about any other medicines, herbal preparations and supplements you are taking currently to avoid any possible interactions.
Storage and disposal of Enzictra Ds Tablet
- Store at temperature below 30°C in a cool, dry place.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.
Dosage of Enzictra Ds Tablet
If you have taken too much of Enzictra-DS Tablet, contact your doctor or reach out to the nearest hospital immediately.
Missed a Dose
If you have missed taking any dose of Enzictra-DS Tablet. take it as soon as you remember. If it's already time for the next dose, skip the missed dose and follow the regular dosing schedule.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Can I take my regular painkillers along with Enzictra-DS Tablet?
A: You can take painkillers to relieve pain along with Enzictra DS under medical supervision. This medicine provides relief from pain by reducing the inflammation and swelling. Thus, if the pain is severe, take a painkiller after consulting with your doctor.
Q: What are the uses of Enzictra-DS Tablet?
A: Enzictra DS use mainly to provide relief from pain and swelling due to inflammation associated with various conditions.
Q: Is Enzictra DS a painkiller?
A: Enzictra-DS Tablet is an anti-inflammatory medicine. It provides relief from the pain by reducing the swelling and inflammation.
Q: Is Enzictra-DS Tablet habit-forming or addictive?
A: No, Enzictra-DS Tablet is not a habit-forming medicine. However, it is recommended to take it as prescribed by your doctor.
Q: Can Enzictra-DS Tablet be given to elderly people?
A: Enzictra DS should be used with caution in elderly people since they are at high risk of getting side effects. This medicine should be used under a doctor's supervision.
Last Updated on: 17 Feb 2021 | 01:38 PM (IST)
The information provided herein is accurate, updated and complete as per the best practices of the Company. Please note that this information should not be treated as a replacement for physical medical consultation or advice. We do not guarantee the accuracy and the completeness of the information so provided. The absence of any information and/or warning to any drug shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance of the Company. We do not take any responsibility for the consequences arising out of the aforementioned information and strongly recommend you for a physical consultation in case of any queries or doubts. Please click here for detailed T&C.
Please add item(s) to proceed
Offers Just for you
Flat 25% Off on first medicine order
Up to Rs.500 cashback By Bank of Baroda + Flat 25% Off on first medicine order
1 Lakh+ Products
We maintain strict quality controls on all our partner retailers, so that you always get standard quality products.
100% secure and trusted payment protection
We have a new and dynamic return window policy for medicines and healthcare items. Refer FAQs section for more details.
Our Payment Partners
© 2021 PharmEasy. All Rights Reserved