Ebernet M Cream 15gm
Ebernet-M cream is used for the treatment of fungal infections of the skin. It contains two active ingredients - eberconazole and mometasone that belong to the antifungal and steroid group of medicin
es. Ebernet-M cream also relieves the associated symptoms such as swelling, redness, and itching of the skin. Inform your doctor if you are allergic to this cream or have any other skin problems. Do not use it for a prolonged duration unless prescribed by your dermatologist, as it contains a steroid. Avoid sun exposure immediately after applying for this medicine. Use this cream exactly as instructed by the doctor. Avoid using it in children below 2 years of age. This cream is for external application only. Do not apply an occlusive bandage on it.
|You Save||₹51.86 (15% on MRP)|
|Contains||Eberconazole(1.0 %) + Mometasone(0.1 %)|
|Uses||Skin fungal infections|
|Side effects||Skin irritation, itching, skin thinning, dryness, redness|
|Therapy||TOPICAL ANTI-FUNGAL AND STEROID|
Uses of EBERNET M CREAM 15GM
Contraindications of EBERNET M CREAM 15GM
- If you have a history of allergy to eberconazole, mometasone, or any other ingredient of Ebernet-M cream.
- If you have any skin condition such as acne, redness, swelling around the mouth, itching in genital parts, chickenpox, warts, or damaged skin anywhere in the body.
Side effects of EBERNET M CREAM 15GM
- Skin irritation
- Skin thinning
Precautions and Warnings of EBERNET M CREAM 15GM
Other General Warnings
- You have any kind of skin disorder like psoriasis.
- Your skin becomes irritated and sensitive after using this medicine.
- You experience blurring of vision and visual disturbances.
- Your child has a nappy rash.
Directions for Use of EBERNET M CREAM 15GM
- Use Ebernet-M cream as directed by your doctor.
- For external use only, apply it on a healthy skin surface free from cuts and wounds.
- Wash your hands before and after using this medicine unless your hands are the area to be treated.
- Gently rub over the entire affected area.
- In case your eyes come in contact with this medicine rinse your eyes with clean water immediately.
Storage and disposal of EBERNET M CREAM 15GM
- Store Ebernet-M cream below 25°C in a cool and dry place, away from direct sunlight.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
Dosage of EBERNET M CREAM 15GM
Missed a Dose
Mode of Action of EBERNET M CREAM 15GM
How Does It Work?
- Ebernet-M cream contains eberconazole and mometasone as its active ingredients.
- Eberconazole stops the production of steroids in the fungus which provides stability to their cell membrane. This destroys the fungal cell membrane and eventually, the fungal cell gets damaged.
- Mometasone reduces the release of chemical substances in the body which make the skin red, itchy, and swollen.
Interactions of EBERNET M CREAM 15GM
Interactions with other medicines
- Since this medicine is to be used externally on the skin it is less likely to interact with other medicines.
- However, you should always consult your doctor if you are taking other medicines for treating other health conditions.
Dr. Nikita Toshi
BDS (Bachelor of Dental Surgery)
Dr. Ritu Budania
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Can I use Ebernet-M cream in children?
- Ebernet-M cream should not be used in children below 2 years of age.
- Children and babies having very thin skin compared to adults, so this cream may get into their body if applied on a large amount and/or large areas. Children are more prone to develop thinning of the skin with cream....
Q: Can I stop using Ebernet-M cream if symptoms decrease?
Q: Are there any problems if I use Ebernet-M cream on large areas for long durations?
Q: Can I use Ebernet-M cream for acne and pimples?
Q: For how many days should I use Ebernet-M cream?
Q: Is Ebernet-M cream good for fungal infections?
Q: Is Ebernet-M cream a steroid?
Q: What is the use of Ebernet-M cream?
- Ebernet-M cream is used in the treatment of fungal infections of the skin.
- It also relieves the symptoms associated with fungal infections like redness, itching, and swelling of the skin.
Q: Can I use Ebernet-M cream on the face?
- CDSCO [Internet]. Cdscoonline.gov.in. 2022 [cited 08 Apr 2022]
- Mometasone Furoate 0.1% w/w Cream - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 08 Apr 2022]
- Mometasone Furoate 0.1% w/w Cream - Patient Information Leaflet (PIL) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 08 Apr 2022]
- Pharmaceutical Creams & Ointment - Eberconazole 1%w/w Manufacturer from Mohali [Internet]. https://www.salvuspharma.net/pharmaceutical-creams-ointment.html#eberconazole-1-w-w. 2022 [cited 08 Apr 2022]
- Eberconazole - Pharmacological and clinical review [Internet]. Pubmed. [cited 08 April 2022]
- Indian Journal of Dermatology, Venereology and Leprology - Eberconazole - Pharmacological and clinical review [Internet]. Indian Journal of Dermatology, Venereology and Leprology. 2022 [cited 08 Apr 2022]