E Pep Syrup 200ml
By ZOTA PHARMACEUTICALS
200ml Syrup in Bottle
Inclusive of all taxes
7 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
E Pep Syrup 200ml Description
E Pep Syrup is a digestive aid. It is used for treating indigestion. It contains diastase and pepsin, which are digestive enzymes. These enzymes help your body to break down complex nutrients such as
protein, carbohydrates and fats into simpler forms.
Uses of E Pep Syrup 200ml
E Pep Syrup is used for the treatment of indigestion & symptoms associated with it.
Precautions and Warnings of E Pep Syrup 200ml
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You have any kidney or liver problems, inform the doctor about your existing medical condition.
- You are on other medications, supplements or following any complementary or integrative health approaches.
- You are allergic to any of the components of E Pep.
Ingredients and Benefits of E Pep Syrup 200ml
- E Pep Syrup contains two digestive enzymes - diastase and pepsin.
- Diastase - It is a digestant and immensely enhances the digestive capacity. It also plays an essential role in digestion of starch into simple sugar. It also acts on fats, proteins and cellulose; and splits them for making absorption easier....
- Pepsin - It is an enzyme that helps in the breakdown of protein from the food into simpler forms and thus makes the digestion and absorption of proteins easier.
Directions for Use of E Pep Syrup 200ml
- Take E Pep Syrup as directed by the doctor.
- Shake well before use.
- Use a measuring cup, spoon or a dropper for the exact quantity
- Do not consume it more than that recommended by your doctor.
Storage and disposal of E Pep Syrup 200ml
- Store E Pep Syrup in a clean and dry place, protected from moisture, sunlight and heat.
- Keep the medicine away from children and pets.
Dr. Mansi Savla
B. Pharm, PharmD
Dr. Ritu Budania
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What is E Pep Syrup used for?
A: E Pep Syrup is used to treat indigestion and other symptoms associated with it.
Q: What are the side effects of E Pep?
A: Prolonged use of E Pep may sometimes cause nausea, vomiting, constipation.
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.
Please add item(s) to proceed
Offers Just for you