Duther 150mg Injection
Duther 150 MG Description
Duther Injection is an anti-malarial medication. It contains artemether as the active substance. Duther Injection is used in the treatment of malaria. It works by preventing the protein synthesis in
the parasite, which causes the death of the malaria-causing parasite. It also releases highly reactive free radicals, which cause changes in the parasite membrane. This injection will be given to you by your doctor or nurse. Do not self-inject this medicine. Before starting Duther Injection, inform your doctor if you are pregnant/breastfeeding and about your complete medical history.
Uses of Duther 150 MG
Contraindications of Duther 150 MG
- If you are allergic to artemether, other artemisinin derivatives or any other ingredient of Duther Injection.
- If you are less than three months pregnant.
Side effects of Duther 150 MG
- Injection site pain
- Skin reactions
Precautions and Warnings of Duther 150 MG
Mode of Action of Duther 150 MG
How Does It Work?
- Duther Injection works by preventing the protein synthesis in the parasite, which causes the death of the malaria-causing parasite.
- It also releases highly reactive free radicals, which cause changes in the parasite membrane.
Directions for Use of Duther 150 MG
- Duther Injection will be given in the hospital by your doctor or nurse.
- Do not self-inject this medicine. Follow any aftercare instructions given by the doctor or nurse.
Interactions of Duther 150 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way Duther Injection works or this medicine itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all medicines, supplements or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction.
Storage and disposal of Duther 150 MG
- Store Duther Injection below 30°C. Protect from light.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.