Durapain Tablet Description
Durapain Tablet is a prescription medication used mainly for relieving pain. It combines two drugs: Diclofenac 75 mg and tramadol 50 mg. Diclofenac is an NSAID (non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug)
used to treat pain and fever. It works by blocking chemical messengers responsible for pain and inflammation. Tramadol is an opioid analgesic drug, which works by blocking pain signals from the brain. Pain is a very unpleasant sensation associated with all kinds of injuries. Brains send signals that cause pain, which indicates that something is wrong. Perception and tolerance to pain vary from person to person. It also depends on the type of the injury and the extent of the damage. It also can be short-term pain or long-term pain. Durapain helps provide relief from the pain caused by most of the injuries. Do not take durapain if you have an allergic reaction to any ingredients. Use in the dosage prescribed by the doctor. Durapain works well with most medications, but tell your doctor all the medications you are using before taking this. Also, inform your doctor if you have any previous conditions like kidney, liver, heart, etc.
|You Save||₹34.50 (15% on MRP)|
|Contains||Diclofenac(75.0 Mg) + Tramadol(50.0 Mg)|
|Side effects||Heartburn, nausea, indigestion, vomiting, stomach pain, dryness in the mouth, fatigue, sleepiness, rash, tinnitus, loss of appetite.|
|Therapy||ANALGESIC FOR SEVERE PAIN|
Uses of Durapain Tablet
- It is mainly used for relieving pain in the following conditions
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Muscle pain
- Back pain
- Ankylosing spondylitis
- Menstrual pain
- After dental procedures
- Joint pain
- Joint stiffness
- Muscle spasms
- Post-surgical pain
- Muscle or joint sprain
Contraindications of Durapain Tablet
- If you are allergic to any component of the Durapain tablet.
- If you have a stomach or peptic ulcer, this drug can cause bleeding, perforation, etc.
- If you already have stomach or intestinal bleeding
- If you have a condition called Acute Porphyria, which can cause problems with haemoglobin.
- If you have severe heart failure or recent coronary bypass surgery (CABG)
- Do not take this if you have alcohol.
- This drug can cause severe congenital disabilities in unborn babies if pregnant.
Side effects of Durapain Tablet
- The common side effect of Durapain tablets are
- Stomach pain
- Dryness in the mouth
- Loss of appetite
- Disclaimer - Serious side effects with this drug is uncommon. But if you experience any of these side effects, consult your doctor and seek medical advice.
Precautions and Warnings of Durapain Tablet
Other General Warnings
- If you have a previous liver or kidney condition, inform your doctor before taking this.
- It can cause liver injury in large doses.
- If you are breastfeeding, inform your doctor first.
- It can cause a stomach upset if you take it on an empty stomach. Consume food before taking this medication.
- It has tramadol, a habit-forming drug and can cause withdrawal symptoms if you use it for the long term. Inform your doctor about any past history of addiction or drug misuse.
Mode of Action of Durapain Tablet
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Durapain Tablet
- Take the Durapain tablet as instructed by the doctor.
- Do not increase the dosage if you cannot see the effects of this drug.
- Take the tablet as a whole with a glass of water
- Do not break or crush it.
- Do not use it if the package is already open.
- Check for the expiration date.
- Take it with food, as it can upset the stomach.
Interactions of Durapain Tablet
Interactions with other medicines
- Interactions with other medicines
- Do not use Durapain if you are already using other painkillers. It can cause overdose and increased side effects.
- If you are using a blood thinner, Durapain can cause drug interactions.
- If you are using antidepressant medication, consult your doctor before using this.
- If you are using hypertension medication, they can cause adverse effects.
- If you use Durapain with antibiotics, it can lower the effects of some antibiotics and antiviral medicines.
Interactions with food items
- Interactions with alcohol
- Do not take Durapain with alcohol as it can cause increased dizziness, drowsiness, lethargy, confusion, vomiting, etc.