Doxolin 200mg Strip Of 30 Tablets
By ZYDUS HEALTHCARE LIMITED
30 Tablet(s) in Strip
Inclusive of all taxes
7 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Doxolin 200 MG Description
Doxolin Tablet contains Doxofylline as its active ingredient. It is used to treat asthma and Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD). Do not use this medicine if you are allergic to it, are brea
stfeeding, suffering from heart problems like low blood pressure and heart attack. It should be taken as directed by the doctor and in doses and duration as prescribed. Do not miss any dose or stop taking this medicine unless asked to do so by the doctor. Before using this medicine, inform the doctor if you are pregnant, planning a pregnancy or breastfeeding and about your detailed medical history.
|You Save||₹13.17 (15% on MRP)|
|Uses||Asthma, Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD)|
|Side effects||Headache, nausea, vomiting, stomach pain|
Check more medicines with composition as Doxofylline(200.0 Mg)
Uses of Doxolin 200 MG
Doxolin Tablet is used for the treatment of bronchial asthma and Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
Contraindications of Doxolin 200 MG
- If you are allergic to Doxofylline or any other ingredients of Doxolin Tablet.
- If you have heart problems such as heart attack, low blood pressure, etc.
- If you are breastfeeding
Side effects of Doxolin 200 MG
- Stomach pain
- Fast heartbeats
Precautions and Warnings of Doxolin 200 MG
Can I take Doxolin 200mg Strip Of 30 Tablets during pregnancy?
You should consult your doctor before using Doxolin Tablet as there is limited information about its safety during pregnancy. Your doctor will only prescribe you this medicine if considered essential after assessing the benefits over risks.
Can I take Doxolin 200mg Strip Of 30 Tablets while breastfeeding?
Doxolin Tablet must not be used while breastfeeding.
Can I drive if I have consumed Doxolin 200mg Strip Of 30 Tablets?
It is not expected that Doxolin Tablet will affect your ability to drive, but if you do not feel well or are unable to be alert, you should avoid driving.
Can I consume alcohol with Doxolin 200mg Strip Of 30 Tablets?
Although there is no known interaction with alcohol and Doxolin Tablet, it is essential to consult your physician if you have a habit of consuming alcohol regularly.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You have problems with your heart, lungs, liver or kidneys
- You have an overactive thyroid gland
- You have a history of stomach ulcers
- You have above 60 years of age.
- You smoke cigarettes
- You develop any allergic reaction or do not notice any improvement in your condition while using Doxolin Tablet.
- You are taking medicines containing erythromycin, lincomycin, clindamycin, allopurinol, cimetidine, influenza vaccine and propranolol.
Mode of Action of Doxolin 200 MG
How Does It Work?
Doxofylline in Doxolin Tablet works by relaxing the smooth muscles of the airways, widening it and thus making it easier for you to breathe.
Directions for Use of Doxolin 200 MG
Doxolin Tablet should be taken as directed by your doctor. Swallow it whole with a glass of water. Do not cut, break or chew the medicine. It would be best if you took it at a fixed time for optimal results. Do not consume it more than that prescribed by your doctor....
Interactions of Doxolin 200 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way Doxolin Tablet works, or this medicine itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements, or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction.
- Especially if you are taking medicines like ephedrine, erythromycin, TAO, lincomycin, clindamycin, allopurinol, cimetidine, influenza vaccine and propranolol, phenytoin.
Interactions with food items
You should avoid consuming food items containing caffeine while on treatment with Doxolin Tablet.
Storage and disposal of Doxolin 200 MG
- Store Doxolin Tablet in a cool and dry place, protected from direct sunlight, moisture and heat.
- Keep it away from children and pets.
- Discard any unused medicine properly, do not flush in the toilet or throw it into the drain.
Dosage of Doxolin 200 MG
Overdose of Doxolin Tablet may lead to low blood pressure and unconsciousness. Seek medical attention in case you have consumed too much of this medicine.
Missed a Dose
If you missed any dose of Doxolin Tablet, take it as soon as you remember. However, if it's time for your next dose, then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dose schedule. Do not take a double dose of medicine to compensate for the missed one....
Dr. Arpit Verma
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)
Dr. Ritu Budania
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What is the use of Doxolin Tablet?
A: Doxolin Tablet is used for the treatment of bronchial asthma and Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD).
Q: What should I discuss with my healthcare expert before taking Doxolin Tablet?
- Inform the doctor about your detailed medical & surgical history
- Inform your doctor if you have heart, liver or kidney disease
- Inform your doctor if you are pregnant, breastfeeding or planning to have a baby
- Doxolin Tablet may interact with other medicines, hence, inform your doctor if you are taking any other medicines including supplements or herbal products. Also inform your doctor if you are stopping any medicine....
Q: Are there any side effects with Doxolin Tablet?
A: You may experience side effects like headache, dizziness, nausea, vomiting, stomach pain, insomnia while on treatment with Doxolin Tablet.
Q: Is Doxolin Tablet addictive?
A: No, Doxolin Tablet is not an addiction causing medicine. However, it should be used as per dose and duration prescribed by your doctor.
Expires on or After
Other Products from this Brand
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.
Please add item(s) to proceed