Doref 20mg Inj
By AURIGA LABS
Price to be Updated
Non ReturnableRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Doref 20mg Inj is an anti-spasmodic medicine containing drotaverine. It helps in pain relief due to spasms. Doref 20mg Inj works by relaxing the smooth muscle. Therefore, it provides relief from spa
sm and pain. This medicine will be given under the medical supervision of doctor or nurses....
Uses of Doref 20mg Inj
For relieving spasm and pain associated with smooth muscles.
Contraindications of Doref 20mg Inj
- If you are allergic to drotaverine or any of the ingredient of this medicine.
- If you have liver, kidney or heart-related problem.
- This medicine is not recommended to be used in children below the age of 12.
Side effects of Doref 20mg Inj
- Feeling of heat, dizziness, sleeplessness.
- Rarely you may experience nausea, constipation, headache, rash.
Precautions and Warnings of Doref 20mg Inj
Can I take the Doref 20mg Inj during pregnancy?
There is limited information about the safety of the Doref 20mg Inj in pregnancy. Thus, it should be used only if prescribed by your doctor.
Can I take the Doref 20mg Inj while breastfeeding?
Doref 20mg Inj is not recommended to be used by breastfeeding women. Inform your doctor if you are breastfeeding mother.
Can I drive if I have consumed the Doref 20mg Inj ?
After injecting with the Doref 20mg Inj , you should not drive or operate the machine for 1 hour at least.
Can I consume alcohol with the Doref 20mg Inj ?
There is limited information on the interaction of this medicine with alcohol. Talk to your doctor for more information.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You had or have benign prostate hyperplasia (BPH).
- You have a liver, kidney or heart-related disease.
- You are pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- You have an eye condition such as close angle glaucoma.
Mode of Action of Doref 20mg Inj
How Does It Work?
Doref 20mg Inj works by inhibiting the action of an enzyme phosphodiesterase, thus results in relaxation of smooth muscle and dilation of blood vessels. Thereby, providing relief from spasm and pain.
Directions for Use of Doref 20mg Inj
- This injection will be given to you in the hospital by your doctor or nurse as an injection.
- Follow any instructions suggested by the doctor or nurse during the procedure or for aftercare.
Interactions of Doref 20mg Inj
Interactions with other medicines
- Medicines used to treat Parkinson's disease like levodopa may not work properly if taken along with this medicine and you may experience shakiness, disbalance and rigidity.
- Some medicines can affect the way the Doref 20mg Inj works or this medicine itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction.
Storage and disposal of Doref 20mg Inj
- Keep this medicine out of the reach of children and pets.
- Store it under the conditions mentioned on the package.
Dosage of Doref 20mg Inj
Doref 20mg Inj will be given to you by a doctor or nurse. Therefore, it is less likely to get an overdose of this medicine. If you experience any symptoms right after taking this injection, seek medi
Missed a Dose
You will be monitored by your doctor or nurse as to when the medicine should be given to you. It is unlikely that the dose will be missed. However, if you think your doctor or nurse might have missed
a dose, inform them....
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: When is this injection given?
A: It is given if the patient is not able to take medicines by oral route or in case of severe pain when immediate relief is needed.
Q: What to do when stomach pains even after taking this injection?
A: Consult your doctor to find out the cause of your stomach pain. There can be several reasons for stomach pain ranging from infections, food poisoning, menses, allergies, ulcer, etc. Your doctor may evaluate and treat you accordingly. Do not self-medicate.
Q: What is use of the Doref 20mg Inj ?
A: Doref 20mg Inj is is used to relief pain due to spasms and other severe painful conditions.
Q: Is Doref 20mg Inj a steroid?
A: No, Doref 20mg Inj is not a steroid.
Last Updated on: 18 Jun 2021 | 06:52 AM (IST)
The information provided herein is accurate, updated and complete as per the best practices of the Company. Please note that this information should not be treated as a replacement for physical medical consultation or advice. We do not guarantee the accuracy and the completeness of the information so provided. The absence of any information and/or warning to any drug shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance of the Company. We do not take any responsibility for the consequences arising out of the aforementioned information and strongly recommend you for a physical consultation in case of any queries or doubts. Please click here for detailed T&C.
Please add item(s) to proceed
1 Lakh+ Products
We maintain strict quality controls on all our partner retailers, so that you always get standard quality products.
100% secure and trusted payment protection
We have a new and dynamic return window policy for medicines and healthcare items. Refer FAQs section for more details.
Our Payment Partners
© 2021 PharmEasy. All Rights Reserved