Docetrust 120mg Inj
By PANACEA BIOTEC LTD
Inclusive of all taxes
Non ReturnableRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Docetrust Injection is an anticancer medicine. It is used to treat breast, head and neck, lungs, prostate and stomach cancer. It is used alone or in combination with other anti-cancer medicines. The a
ctive ingredient present is docetaxel. This medicine is an injection and it will be given/administered by the doctor in a healthcare set-up....
Uses of Docetrust 120mg Inj
- Breast cancer
- Lung cancer
- Prostate cancer
- Stomach cancer
- Head and neck cancer
Contraindications of Docetrust 120mg Inj
- You have an allergy to the ingredients or their components.
- You have a low white blood cell count, if you are not sure, ask the doctor.
- You have a history of liver disease.
- You are a pregnant or breastfeeding women.
Side effects of Docetrust 120mg Inj
- Hair loss
- Swelling at the injection site
Precautions and Warnings of Docetrust 120mg Inj
Can I take Docetrust Injection during pregnancy?
Avoid during pregnancy as it may cause fetal harm. Inform the doctor if you are pregnant or planning for pregnancy before initiating treatment with the medicine. If you become pregnant while taking the treatment, inform the doctor immediately.
Can I take Docetrust Injection while breastfeeding?
It is not known if the component of the medicine passes in breast milk. To avoid risk breastfeeding must be discontinued while receiving treatment with the medicine.
Can I drive after taking Docetrust Injection?
The medicine may impair the ability to drive, avoid driving after taking the injection.
Can I consume alcohol with Docetrust Injection?
Avoid alcohol while on treatment with the medicine as it may worsen the side effects. Inform your doctor about your drinking habits if you drink too often, have a liver condition or suffer from fits and seizures.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You suffer from liver disease, alcoholism or seizures.
- You have a kidney-related problem of a high level of uric acid in the body.
- You have been treated with a medicine-paclitaxel and experienced an allergic reaction.
- You are already on other anti-cancer medications.
- You have a low white blood cell count.
- You experience serious skin problems like peeling, rashes, flu-like symptoms, blisters etc.
- You experience abnormal swellings due to excess accumulation of fluid in the body, pain, tingling, or burning in the hands and feet, skin rashes, etc. after taking the injection. Inform the doctor immediately....Read more
Mode of Action of Docetrust 120mg Inj
How Does It Work?
The medicine works by interrupting the multiplication of cancer cells that results in cells being inactive and this leads to the death of the cancerous cells.
Directions for Use of Docetrust 120mg Inj
The medicine will be given in the hospital by the doctor or nurse as an injection. Do not self-inject the medicine.
Interactions of Docetrust 120mg Inj
Interactions with other medicines
- Other medicines affect the way Docetrust Injection works, or Docetrust Injection itself affects the action of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Inform the physician about the medicines, supplements, or herbals you are taking or might take to avoid possible interaction. Especially if you are antibiotics, antifungals, anti-infectives, anti-HIVmedicines, etc....Read more
Storage and disposal of Docetrust 120mg Inj
Store between 2°-25°C, protected from bright light. Keep it away from children and pets.
Dosage of Docetrust 120mg Inj
The possibility for overdose is unlikely as the medicine will be administered/given by a healthcare professional. If unusual signs and symptoms experienced, then immediately inform the doctor.
Missed a Dose
The possibility of missing a dose is unlikely as the medicine will be administered by a healthcare professional.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: How does Docetrust Injection works?
A: Docetrust Injection works by interrupting the multiplication of cancer cells that results in cells being inactive and this leads to death of the cancerous cells.
Q: How Docetrust Injection is given?
- The medicine comes in a form of injection, it will be given in the hospital by the doctor or nurse as an injection or infusion.
- Follow the aftercare instruction given by the doctor.
- If unusual symptoms occur after taking the injection, inform the doctor immediately.
- CDSCO [Internet]. Cdscoonline.gov.in. 2021 [cited 24 May 2021]
- [Internet]. Accessdata.fda.gov. 2021 [cited 24 May 2021]
- [Internet]. Products.sanofi.ca. 2021 [cited 24 May 2021]
- Docetaxel 20 mg/ml concentrate for solution for infusion - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2021 [cited 24 May 2021]
Last Updated on: 25 Aug 2021 | 08:19 PM (IST)
The information provided herein is accurate, updated and complete as per the best practices of the Company. Please note that this information should not be treated as a replacement for physical medical consultation or advice. We do not guarantee the accuracy and the completeness of the information so provided. The absence of any information and/or warning to any drug shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance of the Company. We do not take any responsibility for the consequences arising out of the aforementioned information and strongly recommend you for a physical consultation in case of any queries or doubts. Please click here for detailed T&C.
Please add item(s) to proceed
Offers Just for you
Flat 20% off + 20% cashback on your 1st medicine order
Get up to Rs.500 Paytm Cashback via Paytm wallet.
1 Lakh+ Products
We maintain strict quality controls on all our partner retailers, so that you always get standard quality products.
100% secure and trusted payment protection
We have a new and dynamic return window policy for medicines and healthcare items. Refer FAQs section for more details.
Our Payment Partners
© 2021 PharmEasy. All Rights Reserved