Depaxil Cr 25mg Tablet
Depaxil Cr 25 MG Description
Depaxil Tablet is from the medicine class of antidepressants and contains paroxetine. Depaxil Tablet treats severe depression, obsessive-compulsive disease, anxiety attack, anxiety due to traumatic e
perience and generalised anxiety disease in adults. This medication should not be taken without the consultation of the doctor. It is a prescription medicine. The medicine of Depaxil Tablet should be slowly increased after giving lower dosages. This medication should not be skipped, even after the resolution of symptoms. Abrupt stoppage can lead to genuine medical issues.
|You Save||₹26.55 (15% on MRP)|
|Uses||Major depressive disorder, Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), Panic disorder, Social anxiety disorder, Post-traumatic stress disorder, Premenstrual dysphoric disorder, Generalised Anxiety Disorder (GAD)|
|Side effects||Nausea, Fatigue, Dryness in mouth, Loss of appetite, Increased sweating, Dizziness, Tremor, Low sexual desire|
Uses of Depaxil Cr 25 MG
- Major depressive disorder
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Panic disorder
- Social anxiety disorder
- Post-traumatic stress disorder
- Premenstrual dysphoric disorder
- Generalised Anxiety Disorder (GAD)
Contraindications of Depaxil Cr 25 MG
- If you are allergic to Depaxil Tablet or its active ingredient.
- If you have suicidal tendencies.
- If you have kidney or liver disease.
- If you are taking blood thinners.
- If you are taking monoamine oxidase inhibitors.
- If you are a child.
Side effects of Depaxil Cr 25 MG
- Dryness in mouth
- Loss of appetite
- Increased sweating
- Low sexual desire
Precautions and Warnings of Depaxil Cr 25 MG
Other General Warnings
- You notice any unfavourable side effects.
- Your condition doesn't improve or turns out to be worse after taking the Depaxil Tablet.
- You are pregnant or are breastfeeding, or on conception prevention pills.
- You need to stop the medicine.
- Depaxil Tablets can cause habit, actual reliance and withdrawal responses.
- Depaxil Tablet isn't appropriate for kids. It should not be given without consulting the specialists.
- This medication should not be skipped, even after the resolution of symptoms. Sudden stoppage can lead to severe health issues.
Mode of Action of Depaxil Cr 25 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Depaxil Cr 25 MG
- Depaxil Tablet should be taken as approved by the clinician.
- It should be consumed with an entire glass of water.
- Try not to break the tablet.
- Try not to stop or change the dose of the medication without talking to the clinician.
Interactions of Depaxil Cr 25 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- QTc-Prolonging medicines (quinidine, moxifloxacin ):- An additive effect of paroxetine and these medicinal products are seen.
- Monoamine Oxidase Inhibitors:- When MAO interact with paroxetine, potential severe reactions are seen that resemble serotonin syndrome.
- Warfarin:- Altered anticoagulant effects, including increased bleeding, have been seen when paroxetine is coadministered with warfarin.
Interactions with food items
- There is no food interaction reported with Depaxil Tablet.