D3 Bon 60k Orange Flavour Sugar Free Strip Of 4 Chewable Tablets
D3 Bon 60000 IU Description
D3 Bon Tablet is a vitamin supplement. It contains Vitamin D3 as an active ingredient which is also known as cholecalciferol or colecalciferol. Vitamin D is an essential component for the absorption
f calcium. It helps maintain healthy and strong bones and teeth. This is a high dose of vitamin D to be taken once weekly and not meant for daily consumption. It should be taken for a limited period only under a doctor's guidance. It is used for the treatment and prevention of vitamin D deficiency. It is also used as an adjuvant in certain bone-related conditions and when nutritional requirements of the body are high such as in the elderly, after surgery and in growing children. Vitamin D is produced naturally within the body when sun rays (UV rays) strikes the skin and it's also known as ‘sunshine vitamin’. Low levels of Vitamin D can cause weakness, fatigue, fragile or weak bones. Try to take this supplement after having a meal.
- Calcijoint D3 60k Orange Flavour Sugar Free Strip Of 4 Chewable TabletsBy Leeford Healthcare Ltd4 Chewable Tablet(s) in StripMRP 112.50₹ 78.75₹ 19.69/Chewable Tablet
- Tayo 60k Orange Flavour Strip Of 8 Chewable TabletsBy Eris Life Sciences Pvt Ltd8 Chewable Tablet(s) in StripMRP 241.12₹ 204.95₹ 25.62/Chewable Tablet
- Fdc D3 60k Orange Flavour Sugar Free Strip Of 8 Chewable TabletsBy Fdc Limited8 Chewable Tablet(s) in StripMRP 122.80₹ 104.3815% CHEAPER₹ 13.05/Chewable Tablet
- D Sol 60k Orange Flavour Sugar Free Strip Of 4 Chewable TabletsBy Cipla Limited4 Chewable Tablet(s) in StripMRP 108.87₹ 92.54₹ 23.14/Chewable Tablet
- Tayo 60k Orange Flavour Strip Of 7 Chewable TabletsBy Eris Life Sciences Pvt Ltd7 Chewable Tablet(s) in StripMRP 241.12₹ 204.95₹ 29.28/Chewable Tablet
- Gen D3 Nano Strip Of 8 Chewable TabletsBy Macleods Pharmaceuticals8 Chewable Tablet(s) in StripMRP 241.26₹ 205.07₹ 25.63/Chewable Tablet
- Dhup 60k Sugar Free Strip Of 4 Chewable TabletsBy Albert David Limited4 Chewable Tablet(s) in StripMRP 117.93₹ 100.24₹ 25.06/Chewable Tablet
- Calshine 60k Orange Flavour Strip Of 7 Chewable TabletsBy Eris Life Sciences Pvt Ltd7 Chewable Tablet(s) in StripMRP 190.48₹ 160.00₹ 22.86/Chewable Tablet
- Methycal 60k Strip Of 4 Chewable TabletsBy Indoco Remedies Ltd4 Chewable Tablet(s) in StripMRP 80.00₹ 68.00₹ 17.0/Chewable Tablet
- Pleoferol 60k Sugar Free Strip Of 4 Chewable TabletsBy Mcronus Lifescience Pvt Ltd4 Chewable Tablet(s) in StripMRP 102.00₹ 86.70₹ 21.68/Chewable Tablet
Ingredients and Benefits
- Vitamin D is a fat-soluble vitamin. It plays a crucial role in the absorption of calcium and phosphorus, which is critical for the formation, growth and regeneration of bones. It supports healthy bones and teeth....
- It also plays a role in cell growth, neuromuscular and immune function, and the reduction of inflammation.
- If you do not get enough vitamin D, you are more likely to experience fractures, muscle pain and weakness.
- Adequate levels of vitamin D in the body can prevent osteoporosis, weak bones, fractures in adults and the elderly.
Uses of D3 Bon 60000 IU
- For treatment and prevention of vitamin D and calcium deficiency.
- As an adjuvant for the treatment and prevention of osteoporosis and bone disorders.
- As a supplement when vitamin D requirements of the body are high such as in the elderly, inadequate sun exposure.
Precautions and Warnings of D3 Bon 60000 IU
Other General Warnings
- You have any existing medical condition, you are on other medications, supplements or following any complementary or integrative health approaches.
- You should not take this supplement if you are allergic to any of the components of this supplement.
- You have any planned surgery or operation. You may be asked to stop taking these products at least 2-3 weeks ahead of the procedure.
- Dietary supplements are intended to supplement the diets of some people and should not be a substitute for a well-balanced, varied diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Directions for Use of D3 Bon 60000 IU
- Take D3 Bon Tablet as advised by your doctor.
- You should not consume vitamin supplements more than the stated recommended daily dose.
- Take this supplement after a meal for better absorption of vitamin D.
- This is high dose of vitamin D and not to be consumed daily.
- Your doctor shall advise you to take it for a limited period of weeks.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Which foods are a good source of vitamin D?
- The best source of vitamin D is sunlight. Vitamin D is formed under our skin when we are exposed to the sun. Very few food products are a good source of vitamin D such as cod liver oil, cheese, egg yolk, etc. Sun exposure from 10 am to 3 pm at least twice a week for 10-30 minutes can help you prevent vitamin D deficiency....