Ctd 12.5mg Tablet
Ctd 12.5 MG Description
Ctd 12.5mg Tablet contains Chlorthalidone, which belongs to the Diuretic group of medicine, which is used alone or together with other medicines to treat high blood pressure. It lowers blood pressure
by increasing the excretion of water and sodium through urine. It is to be taken with food at a fixed time of day as prescribed by your doctor.
|Contains||Chlorthalidone / Chlortalidone(12.5 Mg)|
- Thaloric 12.5mg TabletBy Zuventus Health Care Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 76.80₹ 65.2841.33% CHEAPER₹ 6.53/Tablet
- New Ch 12.5mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Systopic Laboratories10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 23.00₹ 19.7982.21% CHEAPER₹ 1.98/Tablet
Uses of Ctd 12.5 MG
- Ctd 12.5mg Tablet is used alone or together with other medicines to treat high blood pressure.
- It is also used as a supportive treatment to reduce swelling caused by the accumulation of fluid in the body either due to heart disease, liver disease or kidney disease.
Contraindications of Ctd 12.5 MG
- If you are allergic to Chlorthalidone or any of the other ingredients of this medicine.
- If your urine output in 24 hours is very low (less than 100ml).
Side effects of Ctd 12.5 MG
- Low blood pressure
Precautions and Warnings of Ctd 12.5 MG
Other General Warnings
- Your blood pressure is low or you have dehydration.
- You have kidney disease or you are on a salt-restricted diet.
- Use of Ctd 12.5mg Tablet may cause low levels of electrolytes in the body. It is advisable to monitor electrolytes periodically.
Mode of Action of Ctd 12.5 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Ctd 12.5 MG
Interactions of Ctd 12.5 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way Ctd 12.5mg Tablet works, or this medicine itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements, or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction.
- Taking Ctd 12.5mg Tablet, along with other medications used for high blood pressure, increases action of other medicines.
- Taking this medicine with lithium decreases the excretion of lithium through urine, leading to the accumulation of lithium in the body.
Storage and disposal of Ctd 12.5 MG
- Store Ctd 12.5mg Tablet at room temperature in a cool and dry place.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.
Dosage of Ctd 12.5 MG
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Why Ctd 12.5mg Tablet should be taken at day time?
Q: Do Ctd 12.5mg Tablet cause Gout?
- Ctd 12.5mg Tablet increases the level of uric acid in blood by decreasing its excretion through urine, leading to the accumulation of uric acid in the blood and can cause gout.
Q: What is the use of Ctd 12.5mg Tablet?
Q: Does Ctd 12.5mg Tablet cause weight loss?
- Ctd 12.5mg Tablet does not cause weight loss in obesity.
- It only causes weight loss in conditions where weight gain is due to excess water accumulated in the body due to heart disease, liver disease or kidney disease by excreting excess water through urine.
Other Products from this Brand
- CTD 6.25MG 15'S TABLETS
- CTD 12.5MG STRIP OF 15 TABLETS
- CTD T 6.25/20MG STRIP OF 15 TABLETS
- CTD M 6.25/50MG STRIP OF 10 TABLETS
- CTD T 6.25/80MG STRIP OF 15 TABLETS
- CTD T AM 12.5/80/5MG STRIP OF 10 TABLETS
- CTD MT 12.5/50/40MG STRIP OF 10 TABLETS
- CTD MT 6.25/25/40MG STRIP OF 10 TABLETS
- CTD MT 6.25/50/40MG STRIP OF 10 TABLETS
- CTD T 12.5/20MG STRIP OF 15 TABLETS