Combinase Aq Nasal Spray 7ml
Combinase Aq Nasal Spray 7ml Description
Combinase Aq Nasal Spray is used for the treatment of allergic rhinitis characterised by itching, a runny nose, sneezing, congestion, etc. It contains a combination of fluticasone and azelastine as i
ts active components. It should be used as per your doctor's advice, in the correct way to relieve allergic symptoms. Dryness of the nose, ulceration and unpleasant taste in the mouth are some common side effects of this medicine. If side effects persist or your condition doesn't improve after using this spray, inform your doctor. It is not to be used continuously for more than 7 days. Prolonged use of this medicine may lead to reoccurrence of nasal congestion (rebound congestion)
|You Save||₹72.86 (15% on MRP)|
|Contains||Fluticasone(50.0 Mcg) + Azelastine(140.0 Mcg)|
|Side effects||Dryness of nose, unpleasant taste in the mouth, ulceration in nose, sore throat|
Uses of Combinase Aq Nasal Spray 7ml
- For the treatment of allergic rhinitis characterized by sneezing, runny nose, stuffy nose and congestion or stuffiness.
Contraindications of Combinase Aq Nasal Spray 7ml
- If you are allergic to fluticasone, azelastine or any other ingredient of Combinase Aq Nasal Spray.
Side effects of Combinase Aq Nasal Spray 7ml
- Dryness of nose
- Unpleasant taste in the mouth
- Ulceration in nose
- Risk of fungal or viral infections of airways and throat
- Bleeding from nose
- Sore throat
- Delay in the healing of wounds
- Altered smell or taste sensations
- Eye problems (worsening of cataract or glaucoma)
Precautions and Warnings of Combinase Aq Nasal Spray 7ml
Other General Warnings
- You have undergone a recent surgery of nose or paranasal sinuses.
- You have an ulcer or wound in your nose.
- You are suffering from a fungal, bacterial or viral infection of airways or throat.
- You are suffering from high blood pressure or heart disease.
- You are pregnant or planning a pregnancy.
- You have eye problems like glaucoma or cataract.
- This spray is not recommended for children below 12-years of age.
- You have disorders related to the immune system, kidney or liver.
- You are taking any other steroid medicine orally or through injections.
- You notice the worsening of symptoms after using this spray.
Mode of Action of Combinase Aq Nasal Spray 7ml
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Combinase Aq Nasal Spray 7ml
- Use Combinase Aq Nasal Spray as directed by your doctor.
- Spray it inside both your nostrils one by one.
- Wash your hands before and after using this spray.
- In case your eyes come in contact with this medicine, rinse your eyes with clean water immediately.
Interactions of Combinase Aq Nasal Spray 7ml
Interactions with other medicines
- Certain medicines can interfere with the action of Combinase Aq Nasal Spray or Combinase Aq Nasal Spray itself can affect the action of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Always inform your doctor about all the medicine you are taking, that includes all prescribed or non-prescribed herbal medicines, dietary supplements as well as other treatment if you are taking for any disorder....
- In particular if you are taking medicines for brain related disorders, anti-HIV medicines like ritonavir etc.
- Antifungal medicines like ketoconazole and antiviral medicines may worsen the side effects if given along with Combinase Aq Nasal Spray.
- If steroid tablets or injections are going on, use of Combinase Aq Nasal Spray should be done judiciously, as it may add up to side effects.
Storage and disposal of Combinase Aq Nasal Spray 7ml
- Store at a cool and dry place.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.
Dosage of Combinase Aq Nasal Spray 7ml
Missed a Dose
Dr. Arpit Verma
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)
Dr. Ritu Budania
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)