Combihale Fb 200mcg Box Of 120md 7.2gm Metered Dose Inhaler
Combihale Fb 200mcg Box Of 120md 7.2gm Metered Dose Inhaler Description
Combihale Fb Metered-Dose Inhaler is a combination medicine containing formoterol and budesonide. It is used to relieve symptoms of asthma and COPD like wheezing, shortness of breath, chest tightness
etc. It should be used as prescribed and not discontinued unless advised by your doctor, as a sudden stoppage can cause the disease to worsen. Headache, nausea, vomiting, cough, irritation in the throat and palpitations are a few side effects that you may experience after taking this medicine. Consult your doctor if you observe any white patches in your mouth or experience any discomfort or new symptoms on the consumption of the medicine. Inform your doctor if you are pregnant, planning a pregnancy or breastfeeding and about all the medicines and supplements you take and all the conditions or diseases you suffer from, before starting Combihale Fb Metered-Dose Inhaler.
- Foracort 6/200mcg Box Of 120md Metered Dose InhalerBy Cipla Limited120md Metered Dose Inhaler in BoxMRP 399.16₹ 339.29₹ 2.83/Metered Dose
- Foracort 200mcg Synchrobreathe With Dose Counter Box Of 120md Metered Dose InhalerBy Cipla Limited120md Metered Dose Inhaler in BoxMRP 482.49₹ 410.12₹ 3.42/Metered Dose
- Digihaler Fb 200mcg Box Of 120md Metered Dose InhalerBy Glenmark Pharmaceuticals120md Metered Dose Inhaler in BoxMRP 454.71₹ 386.50₹ 3.22/Metered Dose
- Budetrol 200mcg Box Of 120md Metered Dose InhalerBy Macleods Pharmaceuticals120md Metered Dose Inhaler in BoxMRP 351.92₹ 299.131% CHEAPER₹ 2.49/Metered Dose
- Formonide 6/200mcg Box Of 120md Metered Dose InhalerBy Zydus Cadila Healthcare Ltd120md Metered Dose Inhaler in BoxMRP 398.46₹ 338.69₹ 2.82/Metered Dose
- Fomtide 200mcg Box Of 120md 9.2gm Metered Dose InhalerBy Sun Pharma120md Metered Dose Inhaler in BoxMRP 398.80₹ 338.98₹ 2.82/Metered Dose
Uses of Combihale Fb 200mcg Box Of 120md 7.2gm Metered Dose Inhaler
Contraindications of Combihale Fb 200mcg Box Of 120md 7.2gm Metered Dose Inhaler
- If you are known to be allergic to any components or excipients of Combihale Fb Metered-Dose Inhaler.
- If you are suffering from acute breathlessness as seen in a severe attack of asthma or COPD or cases of a collapsed airway.
Side effects of Combihale Fb 200mcg Box Of 120md 7.2gm Metered Dose Inhaler
- Headache, dizziness
- Nausea, vomiting
- Stomach discomfort
- Body pain
- Coughing, sore throat
- Hoarseness of voice
- Respiratory tract infections
- Fungal infection in the mouth
Precautions and Warnings of Combihale Fb 200mcg Box Of 120md 7.2gm Metered Dose Inhaler
Other General Warnings
- You have severe liver problems.
- You have diabetes or a lung infection.
- You have problems with your heart like high blood pressure, heart failure, etc.
- Your asthma condition is suddenly worsening.
- You have an overactive thyroid gland.
- You have a low blood potassium level.
- You feel that the treatment is ineffective.
- You are on any medicines that suppress immunity; there is an increased chance of developing infections. Necessary vaccinations and care should be taken to avoid this.
- Orally inhaled steroidal medicines may cause growth retardation in children. Hence, growth monitoring is recommended.
- Keep taking this medicine as prescribed, even if your symptoms go away. Your doctor will reduce your dose when required.
- Abruptly stopping the medicine can be dangerous and should be strictly avoided.
Mode of Action of Combihale Fb 200mcg Box Of 120md 7.2gm Metered Dose Inhaler
How Does It Work?
- Combihale Fb Metered-Dose Inhaler works by the combined action of Formoterol and Budesonide.
- Budesonide is a corticosteroid medicine, which on inhalation reduces inflammation in the airways in a dose-dependent manner, thus reduces the chances of worsening asthma.
- Formoterol acts on the muscles in the airway tract. In the presence of inflammation (like in asthma), these muscles lead to constriction of the airway and causing breathlessness.
- Formoterol relaxes these muscles, facilitating the opening of the airway and thus relieving breathlessness.
Directions for Use of Combihale Fb 200mcg Box Of 120md 7.2gm Metered Dose Inhaler
- Use this medicine as recommended by your doctor. Check with your doctor or pharmacist if you are not sure.
- Read the instructions on the label or leaflet before use.
Interactions of Combihale Fb 200mcg Box Of 120md 7.2gm Metered Dose Inhaler
Interactions with other medicines
- Concomitant use of Combihale Fb Metered-Dose Inhaler along with medicines such as Ketoconazole (anti-fungal medicine), Ritonavir (used in HIV infection) and Clarithromycin (antibiotic) should be avoided as it may alter the effects of this medicine....
- Effects of this medicine can be weakened by some medicines used to control blood pressure or treat heart-related illnesses like Propranolol, Atenolol and others belonging to the same class.
- Concomitant treatment with Quinidine, Disopyramide, Procainamide, Phenothiazines, Antihistamines (like Terfenadine), medicines used in psychiatric illness like Isocarboxazid, Doxepin can lead to increased chances of developing disorders related to the heart rhythm....
- You may be at an increased risk of experiencing cardiac side effects when taking L-Dopa (used in Parkinson’s diseases), L-thyroxine (thyroid hormone) along with this medicine.
- Medicines like Procarbazine (anti-cancer) can lead to a rise in blood pressure if used simultaneously with this medicine. It is important to inform your anaesthetist about your asthma medications to avoiding interactions of this medicine with some anaesthetic agents (like Diazepam, Amobarbital)....
- Low potassium levels caused due to this medicine may lead to increased chances of heart disorders if you are taking Digitalis (used for heart failure). Also, water-pills except the potassium-sparing ones lead to lowering of potassium in body and caution is advised if you are taking these along with this medicine....
Storage and disposal of Combihale Fb 200mcg Box Of 120md 7.2gm Metered Dose Inhaler
Dosage of Combihale Fb 200mcg Box Of 120md 7.2gm Metered Dose Inhaler
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What is the composition of Combihale Fb Metered-Dose Inhaler?
Q: Is it safe during pregnancy?
Q: How long can I use Combihale Fb Metered-Dose Inhaler?
- FORACORT Rotacaps (Formoterol fumarate dihydrate + Budesonide) [Internet]. Ciplamed.com. 2022 [cited 21 May 2022]
- Symbicort Turbohaler 200/6 Inhalation powder - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 21 May 2022]
- Symbicort Turbohaler 200/6 Inhalation powder - Patient Information Leaflet (PIL) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 21 May 2022]
- Dailymed - BUDESONIDE AND FORMOTEROL FUMARATE DIHYDRATE aerosol [Internet]. Dailymed.nlm.nih.gov. 2021 [cited 22 May 2022]
- SYMBICORT® (budesonide and formoterol fumarate dihydrate) Inhalation Aerosol, for oral inhalation use, USP [Internet]. Accessdata.fda.gov. 2022 [cited 21 May 2022]
Other Products from this Brand
- Combihale Fb 200 Box Of 30 Redicaps
- Combihale Fb 400 Mcg Box Of 120 Md 7 2 Gm Metered Dose Inhaler
- Combihale Ff 6 500 Mcg Box Of 10 Redicaps
- Combihale Fb 6 400 Mcg Box Of 15 Redicaps
- Combihale Fb 250 Inhaler 7 2 Gm 120 Md
- Combihale Ff 250 Redicap 15 Nos
- Combihale Ff 250 Mcg Bottle Of 30 Inhalation Capsules
- Combihale Ff 100 Rotacaps 2 X 15 Nos
- Combihale Fb 200 Inhaler 200 Md