Clop S Bottle Of 20ml Nano Lotion
Clop S Bottle Of 20ml Nano Lotion Description
Clop S Lotion is a combination of Clobetasol and Salicylic acid. Clobetasol is a steroid and salicylic acid is an antiseptic. It can soften the hard layer of skin. It is used for the treatment of var
ous skin conditions such as eczema, red sores around the nose and mouth (Impetigo), skin damage (Lesions) and red scaly patches (Psoriasis). Clop S Lotion should only be used externally and must not be used for any other skin conditions without consulting your doctor.
|You Save||₹34.73 (15% on MRP)|
|Contains||Salicylic Acid(3.0 %) + Clobetasol(0.05 %)|
|Therapy||DRUGS FOR PSORIASIS|
- Topisal 3% Lotion 50mlBy Systopic Laboratories50ml Lotion in BottleMRP 136.00₹ 115.6076% CHEAPER₹ 2.31/Ml
- Topisal 3% Lotion 30mlBy Systopic Laboratories30ml Lotion in BottleMRP 95.00₹ 80.7572% CHEAPER₹ 2.69/Ml
- Clopex S LotionBy Will Impex Pharmachem Pvt Ltd30ml Lotion in BottleMRP 115.00₹ 97.7566% CHEAPER₹ 3.26/Ml
- Plaintar Cs Lotion 100mlBy Salve Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd100ml Lotion in BottleMRP 358.00₹ 304.3069% CHEAPER₹ 3.04/Ml
Uses of Clop S Bottle Of 20ml Nano Lotion
Contraindications of Clop S Bottle Of 20ml Nano Lotion
- This medicine contains clobetasol and salicylic acid, any condition which is contraindicated with any of these when taken alone should be considered contraindicated for this combination.
- It should not be used for treating infection in your private parts, face, acne, around mouth and skin perforations.
- If you have any untreated skin infection or skin thinning problem.
- You should not use this cream if you have chickenpox, shingles, warts or any other wounds and skin infections.
- The medicine is not meant for children less than 12 years of age.
Side effects of Clop S Bottle Of 20ml Nano Lotion
- Thinning of skin
- Cracks on skin
Precautions and Warnings of Clop S Bottle Of 20ml Nano Lotion
Other General Warnings
- You have a history of allergic reactions to any other topical medicine or steroid.
- You experience sudden weight gain, purple stretch marks on arms, breast or stomach, thinning of the skin (Cushing's syndrome).
- You should not use this ointment on open wounds or on a large surface area.
- You are experiencing irritation, dryness, sensitivity on the skin after applying this ointment, discontinue and consult your doctor.
- You should not apply this medicine near the eyes, eyelids, nose or mucous membranes.
- You should not smoke or go near smoke or heat after applying this ointment.
Mode of Action of Clop S Bottle Of 20ml Nano Lotion
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Clop S Bottle Of 20ml Nano Lotion
- Use Clop S Lotion as directed by your doctor and follow all the instructions.
- For external use only, apply it on the healthy skin surface, free from cuts and wounds.
- Wash your hands before and after using Clop S Lotionunless your hands are the area to be treated.
- Apply a thin layer and rub gently to cover the affected area, for days and time advised by your doctor.
- If you do not see any improvement in your condition within 15 days, you should consult your doctor.
Interactions of Clop S Bottle Of 20ml Nano Lotion
Interactions with other medicines
Storage and disposal of Clop S Bottle Of 20ml Nano Lotion
- Store Clop S Lotion below 30°C.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.
- Discard the expired medicine or medicine that is no longer required.
Dosage of Clop S Bottle Of 20ml Nano Lotion
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What precautions do I need to take before applying Clop S Lotion ointment?
- Do not use it for a longer time than your doctor suggested.
- Do not apply this medicine to windburned or sunburned skin or on open wounds.
- Do not use this medicine in or around the eyes, lips or inside of the nose.
- Wash your hands afterwards to remove any medicine that may remain on them.