Cfizz Orange Flavour Bottle Of 20 Effervescent Tablets
By NOVELTY HEALTHSHINE PVT LTD
20 Tablet(s) in Bottle
Inclusive of all taxes
15 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Cfizz Orange Flavour Bottle Of 20 Effervescent Tablets contains vitamin C. It is also known as ascorbic acid.
|You Save||₹65.70 (18% on MRP)|
|Best Offer||Use Code: 18SAVE & get 18% discount|
|Contains||Phyllanthus Emblica(1000.0 Mg)|
Check more medicines with composition as Phyllanthus Emblica(1000.0 Mg)
Ingredients and Benefits
- Vitamin C is essential for the growth, development and repair of all body tissues.
- It is an excellent antioxidant which protects body cells from oxidative damage.
- Boosts immunity and protects the body from diseases, allergies and environment-related illness.
- It promotes collagen synthesis, a protein which helps in wound healing, skin repair, cartilage and bone strength.
- It also promotes healthy skin, nails and hair and improves iron absorption from food.
Uses of Cfizz 1000 MG
- For the treatment of vitamin C deficiency.
- To treat scurvy, a disease characterised by weakness, anaemia, bleeding gums and blood spots on skin due to lack of Vitamin C in the body.
- As a supplement to boost the immune system and fight against flu & seasonal allergies.
Precautions and Warnings of Cfizz 1000 MG
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- If you are pregnant, breastfeeding or have any existing medical condition like diabetes, hypertension, kidney or liver problem, be sure to consult your doctor.
- If you are on other medications, supplements or following any complementary or integrative health approaches.
- You should not take this supplement if you are allergic to any of the component of this supplement.
- If you are going to undergo any surgery or operation, you may be asked to stop taking these products at least 2-3 weeks ahead of the procedure.
- Vitamin supplements are intended to supplement the diet of some people and should not be a substitute for a well-balanced, varied diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Directions for Use of Cfizz 1000 MG
- Take as advised by your doctor.
- You should not consume vitamin supplement more than the stated recommended daily dose.
Storage and disposal of Cfizz 1000 MG
- Store in a cool and dry place
- Keep it out of the reach of children
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Which foods are a good source of vitamin C?
A: Citrus fruits like amla, orange, kiwi, lemon, guava, grapefruit, papaya, strawberries and vegetables such as broccoli, cauliflower, capsicum are rich and natural sources of vitamin C.
Q: It is a health supplement and can it be harmful if I take it too much?
A: Yes, taking too much can be harmful. There is a misconception that taking too much of vitamins are not harmful. If you think you have taken too much of this supplement, seek medical help immediately.
Q: Are there any side effects associated with this supplement?
A: There is a significantly less chance of side effects with this supplement if consumed as prescribed. However, in rare cases, you may experience headache, fatigue, nausea, vomiting, diarrhoea, itching, swelling and frequent urination.
Q: In what conditions, one should not consume this supplement?
A: Do not take this supplement if you have a kidney stone problem known as hyperoxaluria and if you are taking antacids and having kidney disease.
Expires on or After
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.