Cedol Dt 250mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
By OLCARE LABORATORIES PVT LTD
10 Tablet(s) in Strip
Inclusive of all taxes
7 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Cedol Dt 250 MG Description
Cedol Dt 250mg Strip Of 10 Tablets contains Cefadroxil which is a higher antibiotic.
|You Save||₹24.32 (15% on MRP)|
|Contains||Cephadroxil / Cefadroxil(250.0 Mg)|
Check more medicines with composition as Cephadroxil / Cefadroxil(250.0 Mg)
2 Generic Alternate(s)
Contains same composition as Cedol Dt 250mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Odoxil Dt 250mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Lupin10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 50.10₹ 42.5869.09% CHEAPER₹ 4.26/Tablet
- Cefadrox Kid 250mg TabletBy Aristo Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 42.65₹ 36.2573.66% CHEAPER₹ 3.63/Tablet
Uses of Cedol Dt 250 MG
- Infection of urinary tract
- Infection of the throat
- Lung infections (including pneumonia)
- Infection of the skin
- It is used to treat bacterial infections of the skin, urinary system, lungs, throat and the soft tissue
Contraindications of Cedol Dt 250 MG
- If you have any allergic reaction to Cefadroxil or other Cephalosporin antibiotics or any other ingredients of this medicine
- If you have a history of severe allergic reaction to Penicillin
Side effects of Cedol Dt 250 MG
- Nausea, vomiting
- Stomach pain, indigestion
- Allergic reactions (skin rash or itching)
Precautions and Warnings of Cedol Dt 250 MG
Can I take Cedol Dt 250mg Strip Of 10 Tablets during pregnancy?
The effect of this medicine on the foetus is not known. Do not take this medication if you're pregnant.
Can I take Cedol Dt 250mg Strip Of 10 Tablets while breastfeeding?
- A low quantity of this medicine passes into breast milk. However, it is not expected to cause any harm to the newborn baby
- If your baby develops thrush, rash or diarrhea then breastfeeding should be discontinued
Can I drive if I have consumed Cedol Dt 250mg Strip Of 10 Tablets?
This medicine does not have an effect on your ability to drive a vehicle or use machines.
Can I consume alcohol with Cedol Dt 250mg Strip Of 10 Tablets?
Not much information is available on interactions of this medicine when taken with alcohol.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You develop fever, weakness and this medicine is known to cause a decrease in white blood cells, hence you may experience repeated infections, visit your doctor to get your white blood cell count tested...
- You develop breathing difficulty, swelling on your face, chest tightness, rashes, immediately visit hospital as this is serious side effect and can be life-threatening
- You notice blood in your urine or back pain
- You have an allergy to Penicillins
- You experience weakness, loss of appetite as these could be due to decreased red cell count
Mode of Action of Cedol Dt 250 MG
How Does It Work?
- It works by stopping bacterial cell wall synthesis
- Absence of bacterial cell wall results in the death of bacteria
Directions for Use of Cedol Dt 250 MG
- Swallow the capsule as a whole with a glass of water
- Take medicine as prescribed by your doctor
Interactions of Cedol Dt 250 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Medicines used to treat infections (antibiotics) like Gentamicin, Sulfamethoxazole/ Trimethoprim, Chloramphenicol, Polymyxin B, Vancomycin, Colistin
- Medicines used to treat gout (Probenecid)
- Medicines used to treat blood pressure (water pills/ Diuretics like Furosemide)
- Medicines used to thin the blood like Warfarin
Interactions with food items
This medicine should be taken after food Taking with food may reduce the side effects associated with stomach
Storage and disposal of Cedol Dt 250 MG
- Keep Cedol Dt 250mg Strip Of 10 Tablets in original packaging to protect it from light
- Store the medicine below 30°C
Dosage of Cedol Dt 250 MG
- Overdose can result in breathing difficulty, dizziness, low blood pressure, irregular heartbeat, nausea, vomiting, skin eruptions, diarrhea, cramps, altered consciousness, muscle contractions or coma
- Seek emergency medical care if you think you have used too much of this medicine
Missed a Dose
If you missed any dose of medicine, take it as early as you remember. If it's time for your next dose, then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dosing schedule. Do not take a double dose to compensate for the missed one....
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Can I stop this medication if I feel better?
A: Do not stop taking this medicine without completing the full course. Though you may be feeling better after a few doses, it is essential to finish the course as not all bacteria are killed with few treatment. Stopping the medication can make the infection harder to treat.
Q: Do I need to be cautious about anything while taking this medicine?
- Watch for persistent diarrhea, blood in urine, repeated infections, weakness. Seek medical help if you experience these symptoms
- This antibiotic is only for severe infections not controlled by other antibiotics, do not take this medicine on your own
- This medicine is also not meant for viral or fungal infections. It acts only against bacteria
Expires on or After
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.