By ACCILEX NUTRICORP
15 Capsule(s) in Strip
Price to be Updated
Out of Stock
7 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Carbzinc Capsules Description
Carbzinc Cap contains a combination of vitamin B9 (Folic acid), iron & zinc, three essential nutrients required by the body for optimal functioning.
|Contains||Carbonyl Iron + Folic Acid + Zinc|
Check more medicines with composition as Carbonyl Iron + Folic Acid + Zinc
Uses of Carbzinc Capsules
- For treatment and prevention of iron deficiency anaemia.
- For preventing iron, folic acid and zinc deficiencies during pregnancy, breastfeeding, after surgery or in conditions of nutritional malabsorption.
Precautions and Warnings of Carbzinc Capsules
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- If you have any existing medical condition like diabetes, hypertension, kidney or liver problem,
- If you are on other medications, supplements or following any complementary or integrative health approaches.
- You should not take this supplement if you are allergic to any of the component of this supplement.
- If you have any planned surgery or operation, then you may be asked to stop taking these products at least 2-3 weeks ahead of the procedure.
- Dietary supplements are intended to supplement the diets of some people and should not be a substitute for a well-balanced, varied diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Ingredients and Benefits of Carbzinc Capsules
- Vitamin B9 or Folic acid: One of the essential vitamins which plays a vital role in DNA and amino acid synthesis. It is crucial for cell division and the development of blood cells. It is essential for the development of brain and spinal cord of growing baby and lack of this during pregnancy can lead to birth defects....
- Iron: It is a vital mineral that the body requires. It is crucial for haemoglobin (Hb) formation (present in red blood cells). Hb carries oxygen from the lungs to the entire body. It is also a part of myoglobin that supplies oxygen to muscles. It plays a significant role in immunity, the formation of certain hormones and regulating body temperature....
- Zinc: It is essential for immune function, wound healing, blood clotting, thyroid function, proper vision and for proper growth and development during childhood, adolescence and pregnancy. It is needed for insulin production in the body. Deficiency in pregnancy can lead to preterm delivery, low birth weight and malformations in the baby. It is also required for proper sense of taste and smell....
Directions for Use of Carbzinc Capsules
- Take this supplement as advised by your doctor
- You should not consume vitamin & mineral supplements more than the stated recommended daily dose
- Avoid taking it with tea or coffee
Storage and disposal of Carbzinc Capsules
- Should be stored in cool and dry place
- Keep it out of the reach of children
Dosage of Carbzinc Capsules
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What food is rich in folic acid and iron?
A: Foods rich in folic acid, iron & zinc are seafood, green leafy vegetables like spinach, nuts, beans, peas, orange, resins, etc. Certain seafoods like lobster, crabs & oysters are a good source of zinc.
Q: Are there any side effects associated with this supplement?
A: You may experience skin rashes, loss of appetite, stomach discomforts, diarrhoea and vomiting if consumed in excess.
Q: Does this supplement interact with other medicines?
- Medicines used to treat indigestion like antacids, medicines used to treat bacterial infections like chloramphenicol and medicines used to treat bone problems like bisphosphonates should be taken with a minimum gap of two hours...
- Consult your doctor if you are taking medicines like Phenytoin (used to treat epilepsy), Methotrexate (used to treat cancer), Sulfasalazine (used to treat ulcers) and water pill
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.