Budesal 0.5mg 2ml Packet Of 5 Respules
Budesal 0.5mg 2ml Packet Of 5 Respules Description
Budesal respule is used to treat lung disorders such as asthma and chronic obstructive pulmonary disorder, characterized by difficulty in breathing, coughing, wheezing and feeling short of breath due
to blocked airways and lungs. Budesal respule contains budesonide and levosalbutamol as its active ingredients. This medicine relaxes the smooth muscles of the airways, thus eases breathing. This medicine should not be swallowed orally. Budesal respules should be inhaled via a nebulizer. You should always wash, clean, and dry the nebulizer machine every time after taking this medicine. You also should always clean and rinse your mouth after taking this medicine to avoid any fungal infections of the mouth.
|You Save||₹36.23 (15% on MRP)|
|Contains||Budesonide(0.5 Mg) + Salbutamol / Albuterol(1.25 Mg)|
|Uses||Asthma and respiratory disorders|
|Side effects||Nausea, oral fungal infection, headache, sweating|
Uses of Budesal 0.5mg 2ml Packet Of 5 Respules
Contraindications of Budesal 0.5mg 2ml Packet Of 5 Respules
Side effects of Budesal 0.5mg 2ml Packet Of 5 Respules
- Oral fungal infection
- Change in voice
- Throat irritation
- Burning sensation of the tongue
- Alteration of taste
- Muscle cramps
Precautions and Warnings of Budesal 0.5mg 2ml Packet Of 5 Respules
Other General Warnings
- You have any heart-related problems.
- You have thyroid, diabetes, tuberculosis, fungal or viral infections.
- You experience any undesired side effects.
- You are using this medicine for your children, the height of the children should be monitored regularly, and any changes should be informed to your doctor for further management.
Mode of Action of Budesal 0.5mg 2ml Packet Of 5 Respules
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Budesal 0.5mg 2ml Packet Of 5 Respules
- Use this medicine in the correct dose and for the exact duration as directed by your doctor.
- Budesal respule is for inhalation use only via a suitable device like nebulizer as advised by your doctor.
- For detailed information, read the instructions given along with this medicine carefully before using this medicine.
Interactions of Budesal 0.5mg 2ml Packet Of 5 Respules
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way the Budesal respule works or Budesal respule itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interactions.
- In particular, if you are taking medicines to treat high blood pressure, heart failure, high/abnormal cholesterol levels, blood thinners, anti-infectives, anti-diabetics, anti-asthmatics, pain killers, immunomodulatory medicines or medicines for brain-related disorders....
- Budesal repsule when used along with airway dilator medicines like ipratropium may cause an increase in eyeball pressure.
Storage and disposal of Budesal 0.5mg 2ml Packet Of 5 Respules
- Do not store it above 25°C, do not freeze and store in the original packaging to protect from moisture and light.
- Keep it out of the sight and reach of children and pets.
- Do not use this medicine after its expiry date.
- Do not throw away any medicines via wastewater or household waste.
Dosage of Budesal 0.5mg 2ml Packet Of 5 Respules
- An overdosage of this medicine can cause constriction of the airways, increase in heartbeats, restlessness, sleep disturbances, chest pain, shaking of hands, nausea, dizziness, change in blood pressure, etc....
- If you think you have taken too much of this medicine, then immediately consult your doctor and visit a nearby clinic or hospital for proper further management.
Missed a Dose
Dr. Mansi Savla
B. Pharm, PharmD
Dr. Ritu Budania
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Can I give the Budesal respules to my 8-year old son?
Q: Is the Budesal respules a habit-forming medicine?
Q: What is the dose of Budesal nebulization?
Q: What is the use of Budesal respules?
Q: How do you Nebulize with Budesal?
- Before you use Budesal respules the first time, read the written instructions that come with it.
- Look at the diagrams carefully and be sure that you recognize all the parts of the inhaler or nebulizer.
- Ask your doctor to show you the right way to use the inhaler or nebulizer.
- Practice using the inhaler or nebulizer in front of him or her, so you are sure you are doing it the right way.