Bizfer Xt Strip Of 10 Tablets
By J B CHEMICALS AND PHARMACEUTICALS
10 Tablet(s) in Strip
Inclusive of all taxes
30 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Bizfer Xt Strip Of 10 Tablets Description
Bizfer XT tablet contains a combination of Vitamin B9 (Folic acid), Vitamin B12, Iron & Zinc and other essential nutrients that the body requires for optimal health. It is useful in treating and prev
enting vitamin and mineral deficiencies. It also helps in protecting the body from damage, improves immunity, metabolism and other body functions. It also promotes skin, hair, energy and overall health. Take it as advised by the doctor.
|You Save||₹24.16 (15% on MRP)|
|Contains||Iron(60.0 Mg) + Vitamin B9 / Folic Acid / Folate(1.0 Mg) + Elemental Zinc(15.0 Mg) + Vitamin B12 / Mecobalamin / Cynocobalamin / Methylcobalamin(500.0 Mcg)|
|Uses||Vitamin B deficiency, anemia|
Check more medicines with composition as Iron(60.0 Mg) + Vitamin B9 / Folic Acid / Folate(1.0 Mg) + Elemental Zinc(15.0 Mg) + Vitamin B12 / Mecobalamin / Cynocobalamin / Methylcobalamin(500.0 Mcg)
Uses of Bizfer Xt Strip Of 10 Tablets
- For the treatment and prevention of different forms of anaemia.
- For preventing iron, folic acid, Vitamin B12 and zinc deficiencies during pregnancy, breastfeeding, after surgery or in conditions of nutritional malabsorption.
- As a dietary supplement.
Precautions and Warnings of Bizfer Xt Strip Of 10 Tablets
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You have any existing medical conditions like diabetes, hypertension, kidney or liver problems.
- You are on other medications, supplements or following any complementary or integrative health approaches.
- You should not take this supplement if you are allergic to any of the component of this supplement.
- You have any planned surgery or operation. You may be asked to stop taking these products at least 2-3 weeks ahead of the procedure.
- Dietary supplements are intended to supplement the diets of some people and should not be a substitute for a well-balanced, varied diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Ingredients and Benefits of Bizfer Xt Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Vitamin B9 or Folic Acid: One of the essential vitamins which play a vital role in DNA and synthesis of amino acids. It is crucial for cell division and the development of blood cells. It is essential for the development of the brain and spinal cord of a growing baby and lack of this during pregnancy can lead to birth defects....
- Vitamin B12: It is essential for the functioning of the brain and nerves for the production of red blood cells and DNA synthesis. It also plays a major role in protein and fat metabolism, fertility, the functioning of hormones. It exists in different forms like Cyanocobalamin, Methylcobalamin and Adenosylcobalamin....
- Iron: It is a vital mineral the body requires. It is crucial for haemoglobin (Hb) formation (present in the red blood cells). Hb carries oxygen from the lungs to the entire body. It is also a part of myoglobin that supplies oxygen to muscles. It plays a significant role in immunity, the formation of certain hormones and regulating body temperature....
- Zinc: It is essential for immune function, wound healing, blood clotting, thyroid functions, proper vision and the proper growth and development during childhood, adolescence and pregnancy. It is needed for insulin production in the body. Deficiency in pregnancy can lead to preterm delivery, low-birth-weight and malformations in the baby. It is also required for a proper sense of taste and smell....
Directions for Use of Bizfer Xt Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Take Bizfer XT tablet as advised by your doctor.
- You should not consume any vitamin & mineral supplements more than the stated recommended daily dose.
- Avoid taking it with tea or coffee.
Storage and disposal of Bizfer Xt Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Store Bizfer XT tablet in a cool and dry place.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.
Dosage of Bizfer Xt Strip Of 10 Tablets
Dr. Abhishek B L
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)
Dr. Ritu Budania
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What foods are rich in folic acid, Iron, Zinc & Vitamin B12?
A: Meat, certain types of seafood, green leafy vegetables like spinach, nuts, beans, peas, orange, resins, etc. are rich in folic acid, iron, zinc & vitamin B12. Certain kinds of seafoods like lobster, crabs & oysters are a good source of zinc. Vitamin B12 is naturally found in animal products like fish, meat, poultry, eggs, milk and milk products.
Q: Does this medicine interact with other medicines?
- Medicines that treat indigestion like antacids, medicines used to treat bacterial infections like Chloramphenicol and medicines used to treat bone problems like bisphosphonates should be taken with a minimum gap of two hours....
- Consult your doctor if you are taking medicines like Phenytoin (used to treat epilepsy), Methotrexate (used to treat cancer), Sulfasalazine (used to treat ulcers), water pills, metformin, Omeprazole and Cimetidine....
Q: Can I take the Bizfer XT tablet during pregnancy?
A: Bizfer XT tablet should be taken under medical supervision by a pregnant woman. This supplement is necessary for the overall development of the foetus and well being of the pregnant woman. A high dose consumption of this supplement may be harmful. Thus, it is recommended to take this supplement as prescribed by your doctor.
Q: When should I take my Bizfer XT tablet?
A: Bizfer XT should be taken during the day or night as told by the doctor in exact doses and duration. It would be best if taken in the morning after meals.
Q: Why is Bizfer XT used?
A: Bizfer XT is used for the treatment and prevention of different forms of anaemia. It is used as a dietary supplement. Bizfer XT is also used for preventing iron, folic acid, Vitamin B12 and zinc deficiencies during pregnancy, breastfeeding, after surgery or in conditions of nutritional malabsorption.
Q: Does Bizfer XT cause constipation?
A: The presence of iron in Bizfer XT tablets may cause constipation in certain individuals. However, not everyone taking this supplement experiences this side effect. If this is bothering you so much, consult your doctor, he/she may suggest you a stool softener.
Q: What is the composition of Bizfer XT?
A: The composition of Bizfer XT tablet consists of a combination of Vitamin B9 (Folic acid), Vitamin B12, Iron & Zinc and other essential nutrients that the body requires for optimal health.
- Office of Dietary Supplements - Folate [Internet]. Ods.od.nih.gov. 2021 [cited 9 May 2022]
- Folic Acid [Internet]. CDC.gov.in. 2021 [cited 25 November 2021]
- Office of Dietary Supplements -Iron [Internet]. Ods.od.nih.gov. 2021 [cited 9 May 2022]
- Office of Dietary Supplements - Zinc [Internet]. Ods.od.nih.gov. 2021 [cited 9 May 2022]
- Office of Dietary Supplements - Vitamin B12 [Internet]. Ods.od.nih.gov. 2021 [cited 9 May 2022]
Country of Origin
Expires on or After
Other Products from this Brand
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.
Please add item(s) to proceed
Offers Just for you