Benzox Ac 5% Gel 20gm
Benzox Ac 5 % Description
Benzox Ac Gel is used for the treatment of acne. It contains benzoyl peroxide as an active ingredient. It works as a keratolytic and bactericidal agent. It kills the bacteria that causes acne and hel
ps in shedding the dead skin by loosening the keratin layer. It may also produce a soothing effect on the skin by retaining moisture. While using Gel, you should follow a healthy skincare routine. Avoid using any product that may irritate or make your skin dry such as alcohol-containing products, cosmetics or soaps that dry the skin, medicated cosmetics. Wash your hands after applying this gel. Do not apply Benzox Ac Gel for any other skin condition.
- Benzonext 5% GelBy Ethinext Pharma Pvt Ltd20g Gel in TubeMRP 90.00₹ 90.00₹
- Persol Ac 5% Gel 30gmBy Wallace Pharmaceuticals30g Gel in TubeMRP 192.50₹ 163.62₹
- Benzonix 5% Tube Of 50gm GelBy Canixa Life Sciences Pvt Ltd50g Gel in TubeMRP 159.00₹ 135.15₹
Uses of Benzox Ac 5 %
Contraindications of Benzox Ac 5 %
Side effects of Benzox Ac 5 %
- Dry skin
Precautions and Warnings of Benzox Ac 5 %
Other General Warnings
- You experience swelling or blistering on your skin after application of this product, discontinue and talk to your doctor.
- You should avoid exposure of this product to your eyes, mouth, nose or mucous membrane, if accidental exposure happens wash it immediately.
- This product may bleach your hair, clothes or fabrics, make sure you wash your hands thoroughly after each application.
- Avoid exposure to sunlight and do not apply this product on damaged skin.
Mode of Action of Benzox Ac 5 %
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Benzox Ac 5 %
- Wash your skin with a mild cleanser before application of Benzox Ac Gel and pat it dry.
- Apply Gel in a thin layer once or twice or as directed by your doctor or pharmacist.
- You should avoid exposure to sunlight while using this product, if that is unavoidable use this in the evening.
- Do not use more or less of this product or more often than directed by your doctor or pharmacist.
Interactions of Benzox Ac 5 %
Interactions with other medicines
- Benzox Ac Gel is meant to be used on the skin hence it may not affect the action of other medicines consumed orally or taken via systemic route. However, this can affect the action of medication or products applied to the skin at the same time....
- Tell your doctor or pharmacist about any topical product you are currently using or might use.
- You should not use medicines with peeling, drying or irritant effects on the skin, also avoid using other medicines for the treatment of acne simultaneously.