Becosules Z Strip Of 20 Capsules
By PFIZER LTD
20 Capsule(s) in Strip
Inclusive of all taxes
Non ReturnableRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Becosules Z capsule is a nutritional supplement containing vitamins and mineral. It contains vitamin B-complex including thiamine (B1), riboflavin (B2), niacin (B3), calcium pantothenate (B5), pyridox
ine (B6), biotin (B7), folic acid (B9), cobalamin (B12) with vitamin C and zinc. It helps to maintain healthy skin, hair, nails, immune system and energy levels. It also aids in reducing stress and fatigue and thus improves overall well-being. You need to take Becosules Z capsule as suggested by a doctor or pharmacist....
Ingredients and Benefits
- Becosules Z Capsule contains Vitamin B complex, Vitamin C and Zinc.
- Vitamin B complex: These are essential for normal functions of muscles, nerves, blood cells and eyes. These help in decreasing anaemia and promote good cardiovascular health. It also helps in reducingtiredness & fatigue, protects cells from oxidative stress and keeps your skin, hair and nails healthy....Read more
- Vitamin C: It is an antioxidant and immunity booster. It is essential for the growth, development and repair of body tissues. It helps in wound healing by promoting collagen synthesis and improves iron absorption....Read more
- Zinc: It is an essential mineral that the body requires. It strengthens the immune system to fight against bacteria, viruses and other infection-causing organisms. It also plays a crucial role in proper thyroid functioning, growth and maintaining good eyesight....Read more
Uses of Becosules Z Strip Of 20 Capsules
- Becosules Z capsule is used for a healthy immune system and energy levels.
- It is helpful in maintaining healthy skin, hair and nails.
- It also helps in tissue repair and reducing mouth ulcers.
- This capsule is also useful in reducing tiredness and fatigue.
- It helps in the prevention of anaemia.
- It improves metabolism and overall health.
Precautions and Warnings of Becosules Z Strip Of 20 Capsules
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- You are suffering from any existing medical condition like diabetes, hypertension, kidney or liver problem be sure to consult your doctor or pharmacist.
- You are on other medications, supplements or following any complementary or integrative health approaches.
- You are allergic to any of the component of Becosules Z capsule.
- You are going to undergo any surgery or operation. You may be asked to stop taking these products at least 2-3 weeks ahead of the procedure.
- Vitamin/Mineral supplements are intended to supplement the diets of some people and should not be a substitute for a well-balanced, varied diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Directions for Use of Becosules Z Strip Of 20 Capsules
- Becosules Z capsule should be taken as advised by your doctor or pharmacist. It should preferably be taken after meals.
- Do not consume Vitamin and Mineral supplement more than the stated recommended daily dose.
Storage and disposal of Becosules Z Strip Of 20 Capsules
- Becosules Z capsules should be stored in cool and dry place, protected from direct sunlight, moisture and heat.
- Keep it away from children and pets.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What happens if I consume Becosules Z capsule in excess?
A: Taking too much of Becosules Z capsule is related to loss of control of the movement of body parts, fluctuations in blood pressure, liver function problem, stomach upset, etc.
Q: What should I do if I missed taking a dose of Becosules Z capsule?
A: If you missed any dose of Becosules Z capsule take it as soon as you remember. If it's time for your next dose, then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dose schedule. Do not take a double dose to make up for a forgotten dose.
Q: Can the Becosules Z Capsule be taken everyday?
A: Your doctor might suggest you to take the Becosules Z capsule every day if you have low levels of Vitamin B and decreased red blood cells (anaemia) for the desired duration based on your health condition. Do not self-medicate.
- Office of Dietary Supplements - Pantothenic Acid [Internet]. Ods.od.nih.gov. 2021 [cited 10 June 2021]
- Office of Dietary Supplements - Vitamin B6 [Internet]. Ods.od.nih.gov. 2021 [cited 10 June 2021]
- Office of Dietary Supplements - Riboflavin [Internet]. Ods.od.nih.gov. 2021 [cited 10 June 2021]
- Office of Dietary Supplements - Biotin [Internet]. Ods.od.nih.gov. 2021 [cited 10 June 2021]
- Office of Dietary Supplements - Vitamin B12 [Internet]. Ods.od.nih.gov. 2021 [cited 10 June 2021]
- Office of Dietary Supplements - Zinc [Internet]. Ods.od.nih.gov. 2021 [cited 10 June 2021]
- Topics H. B Vitamins: MedlinePlus [Internet]. Medlineplus.gov. 2021 [cited 10 June 2021]
- Folic Acid [Internet]. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. 2021 [cited 10 June 2021]
- Office of Dietary Supplements - Thiamin [Internet]. Ods.od.nih.gov. 2021 [cited 10 June 2021]
- Office of Dietary Supplements - Vitamin C [Internet]. Ods.od.nih.gov. 2021 [cited 10 June 2021]
Other Products from this Brand
|You Save||₹6.27 (15% on MRP)|
|Best Offer||Use Code: 18SAVE & get 18% discount|
|Contains||Vitamin B3 / Nicotinic Acid / Niacin(100.0 Mg),Vitamin B1 / Thiamine(10.0 Mg),Pyridoxine Hydrochloride(3.0 Mg),Calcium Panthothenate(50.0 Mg),Zinc Sulphate Monohydrate(41.4 Mg),Vitamin B7 / Biotin / Vitamin H(100.0 Mcg),Vitamin C / Ascorbic Acid(150.0 Mg),Vitamin B9 / Folic Acid / Folate(1.5 Mg),Vitamin B12 / Mecobalamin / Cynocobalamin / Methylcobalamin(15.0 Mcg),Vitamin B2 / Riboflavin(10.0 Mg)|
Last Updated on: 17 Jun 2021 | 08:18 AM (IST)
The information provided herein is accurate, updated and complete as per the best practices of the Company. Please note that this information should not be treated as a replacement for physical medical consultation or advice. We do not guarantee the accuracy and the completeness of the information so provided. The absence of any information and/or warning to any drug shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance of the Company. We do not take any responsibility for the consequences arising out of the aforementioned information and strongly recommend you for a physical consultation in case of any queries or doubts. Please click here for detailed T&C.
1 Lakh+ Products
We maintain strict quality controls on all our partner retailers, so that you always get standard quality products.
100% secure and trusted payment protection
We have a new and dynamic return window policy for medicines and healthcare items. Refer FAQs section for more details.
Our Payment Partners
© 2021 PharmEasy. All Rights Reserved