Azithral Si 500mg Strip Of 5 Tablets
Azithral 500 MG Description
Azithral Tablet is an antibiotic and is used to treat various types of bacterial infections of the ears, skin, throat, urinary tract, etc. It contains azithromycin as its active ingredient. This medi
cine should be taken as directed by the doctor and in doses and duration as prescribed. It can be taken with or without food. Before using Azithral Tablet inform your doctor if you are pregnant, planning a pregnancy or breastfeeding and about your detailed medical history.
- Aznicy 500mg Strip Of 5 TabletsBy Threpsi Solutions Pvt Ltd5 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 119.50₹ 101.57₹
- Azicip 500mg TabletBy Cipla Gx3 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 79.43₹ 55.60₹
- Cogzee 500mg Strip Of 5 TabletsBy Cogmed Health Science5 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 110.00₹ 93.50₹
- Azieg 500mg Strip Of 5 TabletsBy Eg Lifecare Services Pvt Ltd5 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 117.00₹ 117.00₹
- Aziwok 500mg Strip Of 5 TabletsBy Dr Reddy's Laboratories Ltd5 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 132.36₹ 112.51₹
- Arothro 500mg Strip Of 5 TabletsBy Raybros Medicaments Private Limited5 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 119.50₹ 106.35₹
- Zady 500mg Strip Of 5 TabletsBy Mankind Pharmaceuticals Ltd5 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 111.59₹ 94.85₹
- Arothro 500mg TabletBy Olympus Life Sciences3 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 119.50₹ 105.16₹
- Azibrand 500mg Strip Of 5 TabletsBy Overseas Healthcare Pvt Ltd5 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 119.50₹ 119.50₹
- Azitox 500 Tablets 3'sBy J.m.laboratories3 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 71.00₹ 60.35₹
Uses of Azithral 500 MG
Contraindications of Azithral 500 MG
Side effects of Azithral 500 MG
- Stomach pain
Precautions and Warnings of Azithral 500 MG
Other General Warnings
- You develop any allergic reactions after taking Azithral Tablet.
- You have heart problems or abnormal heart rhythms.
- You have problems with your liver or kidney.
- You suffer from any mental health problems.
- You have a condition that causes muscle weakness (myasthenia gravis).
- You experience severe and persistent diarrhoea after taking Azithral Tablet.
- You have low levels of potassium or magnesium in your blood.
Mode of Action of Azithral 500 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Azithral 500 MG
- Azithral Tablet should be taken as directed by your doctor.
- Swallow it as a whole with a glass of water, with or without food. Do not cut, break or chew the medicine.
- Take it at a fixed time for optimal results, and do not consume it more than that prescribed by your doctor.
- Complete the course of this antibiotic medicine as prescribed by your doctor.
Interactions of Azithral 500 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way Azithral Tablet works, or Azithral Tablet itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements, or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction.
- Medicines used to manage stomach acid such as antacids should be taken with a minimum gap of at least one hour with Azithral Tablet.
- Medicines used for migraine, and headaches such as ergotamine should not be used concomitantly.
- You may experience irregular heart rhythm if you are taking medicines like cisapride that are used to treat gastric reflux diseases.
- Medicine used during heart failure like digoxin, a medicine used to treat gout, like colchicine, immune system modifying medicine like cyclosporin, medicines used to stop blood clotting like warfarin, anti-allergic medicine like astemizole, should be used cautiously....
Storage and disposal of Azithral 500 MG
- Store Azithral Tablet at room temperature, away from direct sunlight, moisture or heat.
- Keep them away from children and pets.
- Do not take this medicine after the expiry date, which is mentioned on the pack.
Dosage of Azithral 500 MG
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What is the use of Azithral Tablet?
Q: Are there any side effects with Azithral Tablet?
Q: Can I take Azithral Tablet for throat infection or cough?
Q: Can I stop taking Azithral Tablet if I start feeling better, and my symptoms are gone?
Q: Can I take Azithral Tablet for fever?
Q: What is the composition of Azithral Tablet?
- Azithromycin 500mg Tablets - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2021 [cited 5 May 2022]
- Azithromycin 500mg Tablets - Patient information leaflet (PIL) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2021 [cited 5 May 2022]
- Azithromycin - Product Monograph [Internet]. Pdf.hres.ca. 2021 [cited 5 May 2022]
- Azithromycin [Internet]. Ncbi.nlm.nih.gov. 2021 [cited 5 May 2022]
- CDSCO [Internet]. Cdscoonline.gov.in. 2021 [cited 5 May 2022]
Other Products from this Brand
- Azithral Azithromycin 500 Mg Tablets
- Azithral 200 Mg Liquid 15 Ml
- Azithral Xl 200 Mg Bottle Of 30 Ml Liquid
- Azithral 100 Mg Bottle Of 15 Ml Liquid
- Azithral Dt 250 Mg Tablets 5 S
- Azithral 1 Eye Oint 5 Gm
- Azithral Eye Drops
- Azithral Junior Drops
- Azithral Xl 200 Mg Bottle Of 60 Ml Liquid
- Azithral Xl 100 Mg Bottle Of 30 Ml Liquid