Aplazar Strip Of 10 Tablets
Aplazar 200 MG Description
Aplazar Strip Of 10 Tablets is a prescription medicine containing Alpha ketoanalogue as an active ingredient. It is used to treat chronic kidney disease and diabetic kidney disease. Alpha ketoanalogu
contains essential amino acids and calcium amino acids, which is required in severe kidney diseases (or chronic Kidney Diseases). Aplazar Strip Of 10 Tablets are used as a supplement to low protein diets. It should be taken with meals. Aplazar Strip Of 10 Tablets can increase the calcium level as a side effect so the doctor may advise avoiding a calcium-rich diet. Sometimes doctors may ask for a few blood tests like lipid profile test or calcium test during the treatment.
|You Save||₹58.50 (15% on MRP)|
|Contains||Alpha Ketoanalogue(200.0 Mg)|
|Therapy||DRUG FOR CHRONIC KIDNEY DISEASE|
Uses of Aplazar 200 MG
Contraindications of Aplazar 200 MG
- If you are allergic to this medicine or any other ingredient of Aplazar Strip Of 10 Tablets.
- If you have a high level of calcium in the blood.
- If you have deficient protein metabolism.
Side effects of Aplazar 200 MG
Precautions and Warnings of Aplazar 200 MG
Other General Warnings
- You have any kind of inherited blood disease.
- You need to monitor the calcium levels regularly during the treatment because sometimes Aplazar Strip Of 10 Tablets leads to high levels of calcium in the body.
- You are taking antacid medicines along with this medicine, you make require to monitor phosphate level in blood.
- You should take adequate calories during the treatment.
Mode of Action of Aplazar 200 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Aplazar 200 MG
- Take Aplazar Strip Of 10 Tablets as prescribed by your doctor.
- It can be taken with or without food but it should ideally be taken with a meal.
Interactions of Aplazar 200 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Concomitant use of calcium-containing supplements should be avoided, as it may increase the calcium level in the body.
- Medicines like ciprofloxacin, norfloxacin and medicines containing iron should not be taken along with Aplazar Strip Of 10 Tablets. There should be at least two hours gap between these medicines and Aplazar Strip Of 10 Tablets....
- Tell your healthcare provider about all the medicines you take, including prescription and over-the-counter medicines, vitamins and herbal supplements before starting with Aplazar Strip Of 10 Tablets.
Interactions with food items
Storage and disposal of Aplazar 200 MG
- Store at room temperature.
- Store it in original packaging to protect it from moisture.
Dosage of Aplazar 200 MG
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Can I take my calcium supplements along with Aplazar Strip Of 10 Tablets?
- Sometimes Aplazar Strip Of 10 Tablets leads to a rise in calcium level (hypercalcaemia) in the body, so the intake of calcium supplements should be reduced. In case of persisting hypercalcaemia, the dose of Aplazar Strip Of 10 Tablets as well as the intake of any other calcium sources has to be reduced. ...
- Tell your healthcare provider about all the medicines you take, including prescription and over-the-counter medicines, vitamins and herbal supplements.