Aplazar Strip Of 10 Tablets
By STEADFAST MEDISHIELD PVT LTD
10 Tablet(s) in Strip
Inclusive of all taxes
8 Brand Options Available
Save Upto 8% more
Certified by Doctors
3 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Aplazar Strip Of 10 Tablets is a prescription medicine containing Alpha ketoanalogue as an active ingredient. It is used to treat chronic kidney disease and diabetic kidney disease. Alpha ketoanalogue contains essential amino acids and calcium amino acids, which is required in severe kidney diseases (or chronic Kidney Diseases). Aplazar Strip Of 10 Tablets are used as a supplement to low protein diets. It should be taken with meals. Aplazar Strip Of 10 Tablets can increase the calcium level as a side effect so the doctor may advise avoiding a calcium-rich diet. Sometimes doctors may ask for a few blood tests like lipid profile test or calcium test during the treatment.
Uses of Aplazar Strip Of 10 Tablets
For the treatment of chronic kidney diseases and diabetic kidney diseases.
Contraindications of Aplazar Strip Of 10 Tablets
- If you are allergic to this medicine or any other ingredient of Aplazar Strip Of 10 Tablets.
- If you have a high level of calcium in the blood.
- If you have deficient protein metabolism.
Side effects of Aplazar Strip Of 10 Tablets
Increased calcium level
Precautions and Warnings of Aplazar Strip Of 10 Tablets
Can I take Aplazar Strip Of 10 Tablets during pregnancy?
There is limited information on the use of Aplazar Strip Of 10 Tablets in pregnancy. Hence, it is recommended not to use the same unless prescribed by your doctor.
Can I take Aplazar Strip Of 10 Tablets while breastfeeding?
It is not recommended to use Aplazar Strip Of 10 Tablets during pregnancy due to limited information available on its safety. Take this medicine only if prescribed by your doctor.
Can I drive if I have consumed Aplazar Strip Of 10 Tablets?
Aplazar Strip Of 10 Tablets does not affect your ability to drive or to use machinery. However, if you experience side effects like dizziness, you should avoid driving or using machines.
Can I consume alcohol with Aplazar Strip Of 10 Tablets?
There is no known interaction with alcohol along with this medicine. Hence, it is important to consult your physician if you have a habit of regular drinking.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You have any kind of inherited blood disease.
- You need to monitor the calcium levels regularly during the treatment because sometimes Aplazar Strip Of 10 Tablets leads to high levels of calcium in the body.
- You are taking antacid medicines along with this medicine, you make require to monitor phosphate level in blood.
- You should take adequate calories during the treatment.
Mode of Action of Aplazar Strip Of 10 Tablets
How Does It Work?
Aplazar Strip Of 10 Tablets works by improving protein metabolism in the body. It prevents the increase in urea level in blood due to non-essential amino acids. It decreases the formation of urea by reusing the amino acids. It also maintains the nitrogen level in our body. Thereby it improves nutritional balance and helps in improving kidney functions.
Directions for Use of Aplazar Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Take Aplazar Strip Of 10 Tablets as prescribed by your doctor.
- It can be taken with or without food but it should ideally be taken with a meal.
Interactions of Aplazar Strip Of 10 Tablets
Interactions with other medicines
- Concomitant use of calcium-containing supplements should be avoided, as it may increase the calcium level in the body.
- Medicines like ciprofloxacin, norfloxacin and medicines containing iron should not be taken along with Aplazar Strip Of 10 Tablets. There should be at least two hours gap between these medicines and Aplazar Strip Of 10 Tablets.Read less
- Tell your healthcare provider about all the medicines you take, including prescription and over-the-counter medicines, vitamins and herbal supplements before starting with Aplazar Strip Of 10 Tablets.
Interactions with food items
Avoid high protein diet like meat, cheese, eggs, etc.
Storage and disposal of Aplazar Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Store at room temperature.
- Store it in original packaging to protect it from moisture.
Dosage of Aplazar Strip Of 10 Tablets
If you think you have taken too much of Aplazar Strip Of 10 Tablets and you experience any unusual symptoms, contact your doctor immediately or visit the nearest hospital.
Missed a Dose
If you have missed taking any dose of Aplazar Strip Of 10 Tablets, take it as soon as you remember. If it's already time for the next dose, skip the missed dose and follow the regular dosing schedule.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Can I take my calcium supplements along with Aplazar Strip Of 10 Tablets?
- Sometimes Aplazar Strip Of 10 Tablets leads to a rise in calcium level (hypercalcaemia) in the body, so the intake of calcium supplements should be reduced. In case of persisting hypercalcaemia, the dose of Aplazar Strip Of 10 Tablets as well as the intake of any other calcium sources has to be reduced.Read less
- Tell your healthcare provider about all the medicines you take, including prescription and over-the-counter medicines, vitamins and herbal supplements.
Q: Any food restrictions do I need to follow while taking Aplazar Strip Of 10 Tablets?
A: Yes, you should avoid food containing protein like meat, cheese, beef, lamb, chicken, milk, yoghurt, fish, etc.
Q: Is Aplazar Strip Of 10 Tablets a habit-forming medicine?
A: No, it does not contain any substances reported to become habit-forming
Q: Do I need to go for any lab tests?
A: Yes, the doctor may advise for a few blood tests like lipid profile, calcium level test, etc during the treatment.
Q: Can I take Aplazar Strip Of 10 Tablets on my own?
A: No, you should consult your physician. The doctor will decide the dose according to the severity of the disease.
Last Updated on: 09 Mar 2021 | 11:39 AM (IST)
The information provided herein is accurate, updated and complete as per the best practices of the Company. Please note that this information should not be treated as a replacement for physical medical consultation or advice. We do not guarantee the accuracy and the completeness of the information so provided. The absence of any information and/or warning to any drug shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance of the Company. We do not take any responsibility for the consequences arising out of the aforementioned information and strongly recommend you for a physical consultation in case of any queries or doubts. Please click here for detailed T&C.
Please add item(s) to proceed
Offers Just for you
Flat 20% off + 20% cashback on your 1st medicine order
Flat 20% OFF + 20% Cashback on all medicines + Free 1-Month Grofers Smart Bachat Club Membership
1 Lakh+ Products
We maintain strict quality controls on all our partner retailers, so that you always get standard quality products.
100% secure and trusted payment protection
We have a new and dynamic return window policy for medicines and healthcare items. Refer FAQs section for more details.
Our Payment Partners
© 2021 PharmEasy. All Rights Reserved