Alnacob 1500mcg Tablet
Alnacob 1.5 MG Description
Alnacob Tablet is a vitamin supplement used for the treatment and prevention of Vitamin B12 deficiency and anaemia due to lack of vitamin B12. It also helps in the production and maintaining the heal
thy red blood cell and nerve cells. It contains mecobalamin (vitamin B12) as an active ingredient. It is a sublingual tablet that should be administered just by placing it beneath the tongue or between gums and cheeks. It quickly absorbs there and enters into the bloodstream for effective results. It helps in providing the good functioning of the central nervous system and restores the deficiency. It is recommended to discuss with your doctor about your medicines and medical history before taking the Alnacob Tablet.
- Micabal Od TabletBy Biochem Pharmaceutical Industries10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 214.25₹ 182.11₹
- Mecofol Od 1500mcg TabletBy Intas Pharmaceuticals Ltd Gx10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 139.00₹ 97.30₹
- Nuromark 1500 Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Unimark Healthcare Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 90.00₹ 90.00₹
- Methyneuron Od Tablets 15'sBy Meridian Medicare Ltd15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 108.00₹ 88.56₹
- Neuromin Od 1500mcg TabletBy Ordain Health Care Global Private Limited10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 173.50₹ 173.50₹
Uses of Alnacob 1.5 MG
- Alnacob Tablet is used to treat vitamin B12 deficiency and megaloblastic anaemia (a blood disorder caused due to deficiency of vitamin B12).
- It is also used in the treatment of painful nerve disease called peripheral neuropathy.
Precautions and Warnings of Alnacob 1.5 MG
Other General Warnings
- You have any existing medical condition like diabetes, hypertension, kidney or liver problem.
- You are on other medications, supplements or following any complementary or integrative health approaches.
- You should not take Alnacob Tablet if you are allergic to any of the components of this supplement.
- You have any planned surgery or operation. You may be asked to stop taking these products at least 2-3 weeks ahead of the procedure.
- Dietary supplements are intended to supplement the diets of some people and should not be a substitute for a well-balanced, varied diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Ingredients and Benefits of Alnacob 1.5 MG
- Vitamin B12 is essential for the functioning of the brain and nerves, for the production of red blood cells and for DNA synthesis.
- It also plays a major role in protein and fat metabolism, fertility and the functioning of various hormones. It exists in different forms like Cyanocobalamin or Methylcobalamin.
- Deficiency of vitamin B12 can lead to anaemia, neurological changes and neuropathies.
Directions for Use of Alnacob 1.5 MG
- Take Alnacob Tablet as directed by the doctor. Follow all the instructions given.
- Open the pack and take the tablet. Place it under the tongue or between your cheeks and gums, until it completely dissolves.
- Do not take it more than that recommended.
Storage and disposal of Alnacob 1.5 MG
- Store Alnacob Tablets in a cool and dry place away from light and moisture.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.
- Discard any unused medicine properly.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Can I take my other medicines also along with Alnacob?
Q: What is the use of Alnacob Tablet?
Q: What food is rich in vitamin B12?
- CDSCO [Internet]. Cdscoonline.gov.in. 2021 [cited 4 May 2022]
- Office of Dietary Supplements - Vitamin B12 [Internet]. Ods.od.nih.gov. 2021 [cited 4 May 2022].
- Sublingual and Buccal Medication Administration [Internet]. Healthline. 2021 [cited 4 May 2022]
- Mecobalamin: Indication, Dosage, Side Effect, Precaution | MIMS Malaysia [Internet]. Mims.com. 2021 [cited 4 May 2022]
- Park K. Park's textbook of preventive and social medicine. 23rd ed. 608-625