Allerde 5mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
Allerde 5 MG Description
Allerde Tablet is an anti-allergic medicine containing desloratadine as its active ingredient. It helps you by providing relief from the symptoms of allergy (food allergy, dust allergy, etc.) like a
running nose, sneezing, red and itchy eyes, hives and rashes on the skin. Allerde Tablet works by inhibiting the release of the chemical substance responsible for allergic symptoms. Inform your doctor about all other medicines, over-the-counter medicines and herbal preparations you are taking before starting with this medicine. Allerde Tablet does not make you feel sleepy.
- Dazit 5mg Strip Of 15 TabletsBy Ranbaxy Laboratories (sun Pharma)15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 163.00₹ 138.55₹ 9.24/Tablet
- Deslor 5mg Strip Of 15 TabletsBy Sun Pharma15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 163.00₹ 138.55₹ 9.24/Tablet
- Dezlorid 5mg TabletBy Intas Pharmaceuticals Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 95.00₹ 80.75₹ 8.08/Tablet
- Desallo 5mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Mlt Laboratories Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 63.00₹ 56.7110.85% CHEAPER₹ 5.67/Tablet
- Desloriv 5mg TabletsBy Canidrin Pharma Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 159.00₹ 139.92₹ 13.99/Tablet
Uses of Allerde 5 MG
Contraindications of Allerde 5 MG
Side effects of Allerde 5 MG
- Dry mouth
Precautions and Warnings of Allerde 5 MG
Other General Warnings
- You are suffering from a kidney disorder.
- You or your family member has a history of fits (seizures).
- You are less than 12 years of age.
- Your complete medical history and ongoing treatments.
Mode of Action of Allerde 5 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Allerde 5 MG
Interactions of Allerde 5 MG
Interactions with other medicines
Storage and disposal of Allerde 5 MG
Dosage of Allerde 5 MG
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Is Allerde Tablet addictive?
Q: Can Allerde Tablet make me sleepy?
- CDSCO [Internet]. Cdscoonline.gov.in. 2022 [cited 6 May 2022]
- Desloratadine Glenmark 5 mg Tablets - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 6 May 2022]
- Desloratadine Glenmark 5 mg Tablets - Patient Information Leaflet (PIL) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 6 May 2022]