Airvent Sr 200mg Tablet
Airvent Sr 200 MG Description
Airvent Sr Tablet is used for breathing difficulty associated with lung-related disorders like asthma and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD). It contains acebrophylline as its active ingred
ient. This Tablet promotes muscles relaxation around the airway and inhibits mucous secretion, thus clearing the airway and also eases breathing. Take Airvent Sr Tablet as advised by your doctor at the exact dose and duration. You can take the Airvent Sr Tablet with or without food. This medicine should not be used during an acute asthma attack.
- Acphy 200mg Sr Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Avighna Medicare Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 85.00₹ 85.0011.09% CHEAPER₹ 8.5/Tablet
Uses of Airvent Sr 200 MG
Contraindications of Airvent Sr 200 MG
- If you are allergic to ambroxol, acebrophylline, theophylline or any other ingredients of Airvent Sr Tablet.
- If you have any heart disease such as low blood pressure, unstable blood pressure or abnormal heart rate.
- If you have kidney or liver disease.
Side effects of Airvent Sr 200 MG
- Abdominal discomfort
- Loss of appetite
- Swelling in the nose
- Difficulty in breathing
Precautions and Warnings of Airvent Sr 200 MG
Other General Warnings
- You have heart diseases such as hypertension, chronic heart failure, or irregular heartbeat; caution is needed.
- You have a stomach ulcer, thyroid, liver or kidney diseases.
- You have any viral infections.
- You have a history of fits.
- You have an alcohol addiction, careful monitoring is required in such patients.
- You develop a fever with chills, immediately stop this medicine and seek medical help.
Mode of Action of Airvent Sr 200 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Airvent Sr 200 MG
- Take Airvent Sr Tablet as a whole with a sufficient amount of water, with or without food.
- You should take this medicine regularly as directed by your doctor.
- Do not discontinue the medicine on your own.
Interactions of Airvent Sr 200 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way Airvent Sr Tablet works, or this medicine itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements, or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction.
- Especially if you are taking medicines to treat high blood pressure, heart failure, high/abnormal cholesterol levels, blood thinners, anti-infectives, anti-diabetics, anti-asthmatics, pain killers, immunomodulatory medicines or medicines for the brain-related disorder....
- This medicine, when used with medicines like albuterol, metaproterenol, pirbuterol, terbutaline, steroids, and water pills, can decrease the potassium levels in the blood. You may require serum potassium monitoring....
Storage and disposal of Airvent Sr 200 MG
- Store below 25°temprature in a clean & dry place, guarded against moisture, direct sunlight, and heat.
- Keep Airvent Sr Tablet away from children and pets.
- You should not flush this medicine in the toilet or pour into the drain.