Aiozorb 1% Powder 100gm
By AIOCD LTD
100g Dusting Powder in Bottle
Inclusive of all taxes
15 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Aiozorb Dusting Powder is a topical antifungal medicine that is used to prevent or treat fungal infections of the skin. It helps in relieving associated symptoms like rashes, itching in intimate body parts, etc. caused due to hot and humid weather or excessive sweating. It contains clotrimazole as its active ingredient. It keeps the skin dry. It takes a few days to show its effect, so complete the full course of treatment. Do not use it for a prolonged duration unless it is prescribed by your dermatologist. Before starting the treatment with Aiozorb Dusting Powder you should tell the doctor about your detailed health condition especially skin related problems if any. If you don't see any improvement even after two or three weeks of treatment, let your doctor know immediately....
8 Brand Alternate(s)
Contains same composition as Aiozorb 1% Powder 100gm
Uses of Aiozorb 1 %
- Aiozorb Dusting Powder is used in the treatment of fungal skin infections such as athlete's foot, jock itch, ringworm, sweat rash and diaper rash. It can also be used to absorb excess sweat or fluids seeping out of wounds....
Contraindications of Aiozorb 1 %
If you are allergic to clotrimazole or any of the ingredients of Aiozorb Dusting Powder.
Side effects of Aiozorb 1 %
- Mild burning or irritation at the site of application
- Flaking of the treated skin
Precautions and Warnings of Aiozorb 1 %
Can I use Aiozorb Dusting Powder during pregnancy?
If you are pregnant, you should consult your doctor before using this medicine.
Can I use Aiozorb Dusting Powder while breastfeeding?
A breastfeeding mother should use this powder only under a doctor's recommendation.
Can I drive if I have consumed Aiozorb Dusting Powder?
It is a topical preparation and may not affect the driving ability or ability to handle machinery.
Can I consume alcohol with Aiozorb Dusting Powder?
Although there is no known interaction with alcohol along with this medicine. So it is important to consult your physician if you have a habit of drinking regularly.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You are already using any other antifungal medications.
- You have a known allergy to any other antifungal medicine.
- You are not sure whether you have an athlete's foot or any specific skin infection. Dermatologist consultation is recommended.
Mode of Action of Aiozorb 1 %
How Does It Work?
Aiozorb Dusting Powder acts against fungi causing vaginal infection. It binds to the fungal cell membrane and inhibits its growth by altering the permeability of the cell membrane. It results in the death of a fungal cell....
Directions for Use of Aiozorb 1 %
- Dust Aiozorb Dusting Powder on the affected area of the skin as required.
- Wash your hands before and after using this dusting powder.
- Do not rub the powder.
- Replace the cap tightly after use.
Interactions of Aiozorb 1 %
Interactions with other medicines
- Since Aiozorb Dusting Powder is to be used externally on the skin, it is less likely to interact with other medicines.
- However, you should always consult your doctor if you are taking other medicines for treating other skin conditions.
- It is advised to not use any other medicated creams or ointments together without your doctor's advice.
Storage and disposal of Aiozorb 1 %
- Store it in the original packing to protect it from heat.
- Keep it out of reach of children and pets.
Dosage of Aiozorb 1 %
- As this powder is meant for external application, cases of an overdose are unlikely. If you have applied this powder in extra quantity, you should wipe it out with a tissue or cotton.
- Oral intake of Aiozorb Dusting Powder dosage accidentally or knowingly can result in vomiting, nausea and fainting. Seek immediate help in such instances.
Missed a Dose
If you have missed applying this powder, apply it as soon as possible. Do not use it in an excess amount just to compensate for the missed application and continue the rest of the treatment as usual.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What is the use of Aiozorb Dusting Powder?
A: Aiozorb Dusting Powder is used to treat or prevent skin fungal infections like an athlete’s foot (an infection in toes), jock itch (fungal infection in the intimate area, inner thighs or buttocks) or diaper rash, skin folds or armpits, etc.
Q: How to apply Aiozorb Dusting Powder?
- Before applying, wash the affected area and dry it thoroughly.
- Sprinkle Aiozorb Dusting Powder into the affected area as directed by the doctor. Do not rub it.
- Do not use it in larger or smaller amounts or for longer than recommended, for an effective treatment.
Q: What special care should I take when using Aiozorb Dusting Powder?
- Avoid contact with eyes, nose or mouth.
- Do not use it on your own until you are not sure about the type of skin infection.
Q: How can I prevent fungal infections naturally along with the use of Aiozorb Dusting Powder?
- Avoid scratching the affected area if it is itching, as it can lead to the spread of the infection.
- Try to keep the skin dry especially in the toes and genital areas.
- Do not share your towel or bathing soap with others or avoid using other's bathing stuff like a towel or soap.
- Wash your hands properly after applying the powder to the affected area.
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.