Acnedap Plus Gel 15gm
By CIPLA LIMITED
15g Gel in Tube
Inclusive of all taxes
15 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Acnedap Plus Gel is a combination of two medicines - Adapalene and Dapsone. It is used in treating pimples or acne. This gel is meant only for external application and should be applied exactly as recommended by your doctor. Avoid being in the sun for too long while using Acnedap Plus gel. You may experience some application site reactions as side effects, but they normally fade away with time. Please report to your doctor if you notice the side effects persist or worsen....
|You Save||₹69.30 (18% on MRP)|
|Best Offer||Use Code: 18SAVE & get 18% discount|
|Contains||Adapalene(0.1 %),Dapsone(5.0 %)|
Check more medicines with composition as Adapalene(0.1 %) + Dapsone(5.0 %)
Uses of Acnedap Plus Gel 15gm
Acnedap Plus Gel is used to treat pimples or acne.
Contraindications of Acnedap Plus Gel 15gm
- If you are allergic to Adapalene or Benzoyl Peroxide or any other ingredients of Acnedap Plus gel.
- If you are pregnant or are planning to have a baby.
Side effects of Acnedap Plus Gel 15gm
Burning sensation, pain, irritation, redness, itching, rash, peeling or dryness at the area Acnedap Plus gel is applied.
Precautions and Warnings of Acnedap Plus Gel 15gm
Can I apply Acnedap Plus Gel during pregnancy?
Acnedap Plus gel should not be used during pregnancy or if you are planning a pregnancy, as there is limited information about its safety. If you get pregnant while using this gel, then discontinue using it and contact your doctor immediately.
Can I apply Acnedap Plus Gel while breastfeeding?
There is limited data available on the use of Acnedap Plus gel in a breastfeeding woman. However, if prescribed by your doctor, avoid using it on the breast or areas near the breast or any large area of the body for a prolonged duration.
Can I drive if I have applied Acnedap Plus Gel?
Acnedap Plus gel is a topical preparation and may not affect the driving ability or the ability to handle machinery.
Can I consume alcohol if I have applied Acnedap Plus Gel?
There is no known interaction between alcohol and Acnedap Plus gel. Consult your physician if you have a habit of regular drinking.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You experience an allergic reaction after using Acnedap Plus gel.
- You are also applying any other topical medicine (cream, ointment, lotion, etc).
- You are suffering from any other skin infections or conditions.
- You do not notice any improvement in your condition after applying this medicine for a week.
- You must avoid being in the sunlight for too long.
- You have a blood enzyme deficiency (glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase deficiency).
- Do not use this medicine on cuts, scratches, etc.
- Do not let this gel get into your eyes, nose, mouth or on your hair. If it happens, rinse with water thoroughly.
- Acnedap Plus gel is not recommended for children below 12 years of age.
Mode of Action of Acnedap Plus Gel 15gm
How Does It Work?
- Acnedap Plus gel works by the combined action of both its components: Adapalene and Dapsone.
- Adapalene works by decreasing the swelling, redness of the skin, thus reducing pimples.
- Benzoyl Peroxide works by killing the bacteria that cause acne (or pimple).
Directions for Use of Acnedap Plus Gel 15gm
- Acnedap Plus gel is meant for external use only.
- Use it as directed by your doctor or pharmacist.
- Apply the gel on a healthy skin surface free from cuts and wounds.
- Read the instructions on the label or leaflet before use.
- Wash your hands before and after using Acnedap Plus gel unless your hands are the area to be treated.
- Avoid contact with your eyes or nose. In case your eyes come in contact with this medicine, rinse your eyes with clean water immediately.
Interactions of Acnedap Plus Gel 15gm
Interactions with other medicines
- Since Acnedap Plus gel is to be used externally on the skin, it is less likely to interact with other medicines. However, always consult your doctor if you are taking other medicines for treating other health conditions....
- You should not use products to treat your pimples or acne containing benzoyl peroxide, erythromycin, clindamycin along with this gel.
- You need to avoid using cosmetic products that may cause irritation, dry skin while using this gel.
- Other medicines like sulfadiazine, acetaminophen, acetanilide, benzocaine, chloroquine, naphthalene, nitrofurantoin, nitroglycerin, phenacetin, phenobarbital, phenytoin, primaquine, quinine should be used with caution along with Acnedap Plus gel....
Storage and disposal of Acnedap Plus Gel 15gm
Acnedap Plus gel should be stored at room temperature, protected from moisture and heat. Keep it out of the reach and sight of children and pets.
Dosage of Acnedap Plus Gel 15gm
As Acnedap Plus gel is meant for external application, cases of overdose are unlikely. However, upon accidental ingestion, contact your doctor immediately or visit the nearest hospital. If you have applied extra quantities of it, wipe them out the excess of the medicine with tissue or cotton....
Missed a Dose
If you have missed applying Acnedap Plus gel, then apply it as soon as possible. Do not over-apply the gel just to compensate for the missed one.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What is the use of Acnedap Plus gel?
A: Acnedap Plus Gel is used to treat acne (or pimples).
Q: Can I apply Acnedap Plus gel on broken skin?
A: No, you should not apply Acnedap Plus gel on cuts or scrapes or broken skin.
Q: Can Acnedap Plus gel be used by my 10-year-old child?
A: No, Acnedap Plus gel is not recommended for children below 12 years of age, as there is limited information about its safety.
Q: What should I do if my eyes come in contact with Acnedap Plus gel?
A: If you get any gel in your eyes, rinse with water thoroughly. Keep your eyes open when you rinse.
Other Products from this Brand
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.