A Phyl 100mg Strip Of 10 Capsules
A Phyl 100 MG Description
A Phyl Capsule is used for breathing difficulty associated with lung-related disorders like asthma and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD). It contains acebrophylline as its active ingredien
. This Capsule promotes muscles relaxation around the airway and inhibits mucous secretion, thus clearing the airway and also eases breathing. Take A Phyl Capsule as advised by your doctor at the exact dose and duration. You can take the A Phyl Capsule with or without food. This medicine should not be used during an acute asthma attack.
- Ab Flo 100mg Strip Of 10 CapsulesBy Lupin10 Capsule(s) in StripMRP 156.60₹ 133.11₹ 13.31/Capsule
- Macphylline 100mg CapsuleBy Macleods Pharmaceuticals10 Capsule(s) in StripMRP 114.40₹ 97.241% CHEAPER₹ 9.72/Capsule
- Ablung 100mg Strip Of 10 CapsulesBy Cipla Limited10 Capsule(s) in StripMRP 103.14₹ 87.6711% CHEAPER₹ 8.77/Capsule
- Abevia 100mg Strip Of 10 CapsulesBy Mankind Pharmaceuticals Ltd10 Capsule(s) in StripMRP 95.00₹ 82.6516% CHEAPER₹ 8.27/Capsule
- Respira Ace Strip Of 10 CapsulesBy Geno Pharmaceuticals Ltd10 Capsule(s) in StripMRP 72.00₹ 61.2037% CHEAPER₹ 6.12/Capsule
- Brophyle 100mg Strip Of 10 CapsulesBy Zuventus Health Care Ltd10 Capsule(s) in StripMRP 116.80₹ 99.28₹ 9.93/Capsule
- Aphyren 100mg CapsuleBy La Renon Healthcare Pvt Ltd10 Capsule(s) in StripMRP 92.00₹ 79.1219% CHEAPER₹ 7.91/Capsule
- Ab Phylline 100mg Strip Of 10 CapsulesBy Sun Pharma10 Capsule(s) in StripMRP 162.00₹ 137.70₹ 13.77/Capsule
- Oxybro 100mg CapsuleBy Zydus Cadila Healthcare Ltd10 Capsule(s) in StripMRP 82.30₹ 69.9529% CHEAPER₹ 7.0/Capsule
Uses of A Phyl 100 MG
Contraindications of A Phyl 100 MG
- If you are allergic to ambroxol, acebrophylline, theophylline or any other ingredients of A Phyl Capsule.
- If you have any heart disease such as low blood pressure, unstable blood pressure or abnormal heart rate.
- If you have kidney or liver disease.
Side effects of A Phyl 100 MG
- Abdominal discomfort
- Loss of appetite
- Swelling in the nose
- Difficulty in breathing
Precautions and Warnings of A Phyl 100 MG
Other General Warnings
- You have heart diseases such as hypertension, chronic heart failure, or irregular heartbeat; caution is needed.
- You have a stomach ulcer, thyroid, liver or kidney diseases.
- You have any viral infections.
- You have a history of fits.
- You have an alcohol addiction, careful monitoring is required in such patients.
- You develop a fever with chills, immediately stop this medicine and seek medical help.
Mode of Action of A Phyl 100 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of A Phyl 100 MG
- Take A Phyl Capsule as a whole with a sufficient amount of water, with or without food.
- You should take this medicine regularly as directed by your doctor.
- Do not discontinue the medicine on your own.
Interactions of A Phyl 100 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way A Phyl Capsule works, or this medicine itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements, or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction.
- Especially if you are taking medicines to treat high blood pressure, heart failure, high/abnormal cholesterol levels, blood thinners, anti-infectives, anti-diabetics, anti-asthmatics, pain killers, immunomodulatory medicines or medicines for the brain-related disorder....
- This medicine, when used with medicines like albuterol, metaproterenol, pirbuterol, terbutaline, steroids, and water pills, can decrease the potassium levels in the blood. You may require serum potassium monitoring....
Storage and disposal of A Phyl 100 MG
- Store below 25°temprature in a clean & dry place, guarded against moisture, direct sunlight, and heat.
- Keep A Phyl Capsule away from children and pets.
- You should not flush this medicine in the toilet or pour into the drain.