4quin Eye Drops
By ENTOD PHARMACEUTICALS PVT LTD
5ml Eye Drop in Bottle
Inclusive of all taxes
7 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
4 Quin 0.5 %W/V Description
4 Quin Eye Drop contain Moxifloxacin an antibiotic medicine. It is used for the treatment of external bacterial infections of the eye. 4 Quin works by stopping the growth of bacteria. You should comp
lete the course given by your doctor and do not stop using 4 Quin Eye Drop on your own.
|You Save||₹23.40 (15% on MRP)|
|Uses||Bacterial eye infection|
|Side effects||Pain or irritation in the eye|
Check more medicines with composition as Moxifloxacin(0.5 %W/V)
2 Generic Alternate(s)
Contains same composition as 4quin Eye Drops
- Pharmox Bottle Of 10ml Eye DropsBy Avighna Medicare Pvt Ltd10ml Eye Drop in BottleMRP 69.00₹ 69.0073.98% CHEAPER₹ 6.9/Millilitre
- Mahaflox Bottle Of 5ml Eye DropsBy Mankind Pharmaceuticals Ltd5ml Eye Drop in BottleMRP 86.90₹ 73.8644.31% CHEAPER₹ 14.77/Millilitre
Uses of 4 Quin 0.5 %W/V
For the treatment of external bacterial infection of the eye.
Contraindications of 4 Quin 0.5 %W/V
If you are allergic to moxifloxacin or other medicines from the fluoroquinolone group of medicine or any of the other ingredients of 4 Quin Eye Drop.
Side effects of 4 Quin 0.5 %W/V
Pain or irritation in the eye
Precautions and Warnings of 4 Quin 0.5 %W/V
Can I instill 4 Quin Eye Drop during pregnancy?
4 Quin is to be used locally as Eye Drop only and there are fewer chances of absorption in the blood. Still, this medicine should be used under medical supervision by a pregnant woman.
Can I instill 4 Quin Eye Drop while breastfeeding?
4 Quin is to be used locally as Eye Drop only and there are fewer chances of absorption in breast milk and blood. Still, this medicine should be used under medical supervision by a lactating woman.
Can I drive if I have instilled 4 Quin Eye Drop?
4 Quin causes temporary blurring of vision. Avoid driving until your vision is clear.
Can I consume alcohol with 4 Quin Eye Drop?
Alcohol is not known to interact with 4 Quin. However, if you consume alcohol too often discuss it with your doctor.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You have swelling of throat, face, itching over body or breathing difficulty.
- You are using contact lenses.
- You are having eye infection caused due to bacteria of genital infection.
Mode of Action of 4 Quin 0.5 %W/V
How Does It Work?
Moxifloxacin is an antibiotic, it works by stopping the growth of genetic material of the bacteria. Over time, the infection gets treated.
Directions for Use of 4 Quin 0.5 %W/V
- Use 4 Quin Eye Drop as instructed by your doctor.
- Follow directions carefully & do not miss doses.
- Wash your hands thoroughly before and after applying.
- Close your eyes for 2-3 minutes and do not blink or squeeze.
- Avoid touching your eyes with the dropper and it must be kept clean.
- Wipe any excess liquid from your face with a tissue.
- Use the exact number of drops recommended.
Interactions of 4 Quin 0.5 %W/V
Interactions with other medicines
Since 4 Quin Eye Drop is to be used externally it is less likely to interact with other medicines. However, you should always consult your doctor if you are taking other medicines for treating other health conditions....
Storage and disposal of 4 Quin 0.5 %W/V
- Store at room temperature in a cool and dry place.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.
Dosage of 4 Quin 0.5 %W/V
- As 4 Quin Eye Drop is meant for external use, cases of overdose are unlikely. However, upon accidental ingestion contact your doctor immediately or visit the nearest hospital.
- If you have instilled extra drops of it, wash eyes thoroughly with water.
Missed a Dose
If you have missed the instillation of Eye Drop, instill it as soon as possible. Do not instill more drops just to compensate for the missed dose.
Dr. Mansi Savla
B. Pharm, PharmD
Dr. Ritu Budania
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Can 4 Quin Eye Drop cause diarrhoea?
A: 4 Quin Eye Drop does not cause diarrhoea. Diarrhoea is a side effect of antibiotic medicine taken by mouth.
Q: Is 4 Quin Eye Drop a steroid medicine?
A: 4 Quin Eye Drop contain moxifloxacin which belongs to the fluoroquinolone antibiotic group of medicine. It is not a steroid medicine.
Expires on or After
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.
Please add item(s) to proceed