Vaseline Intensive Care Cocoa Glow Body Lotion -100 Ml
Our skin loses its natural glow due to exposure to dust, dirt and pollutants. It becomes dull and dry, thereby ruining our entire look. It is not possible to bar exposure to such harmful triggers. However, you can combat their effect by using the right products. An effective solution for this is Vaseline Intensive Care Cocoa Glow Body Lotion. It contains microdroplets of Vaseline Jelly that penetrate deep into the skin and lock the moisture to heal skin dryness. Enriched with shea butter and cocoa, the soothing moisturizing lotion leaves the skin soft and glowing.
- The intensive formula of Vaseline Intensive Care Cocoa Glow Body Lotion works way beyond basic moisturization. It comprises microdroplets of Vaseline Jelly that locks the moisture to get rid of acute dryness.
- It gives way to healthy, nourished and glowing skin.
- The Vaseline Cocoa Butter lotion is non-greasy. It gets absorbed in the skin and does not cause stickiness.
- The presence of natural ingredients like cocoa and shea butter leaves the skin soft, supple and fresh.
- It helps heal chapped heels.
- It has a soothing fragrance.
- Vaseline body lotion price is quite reasonable.
- It comes in easy-to-use packing.
Vaseline Cocoa Body Lotion is composed of the following:
- Glycol Stearate
- Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter
- Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa)
- Seed Butter
- Isopropyl Palmitate
- Disodium EDTA
- Cetyl Alcohol
- Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)
- Stearamide AMP
- Stearic Acid
- Magnesium Aluminum Silicate
- Vaseline Cocoa Glow lotion is used to heal dry, dull and rough skin.
- It helps in nourishing the skin from within to render a naturally glowing look.
How to Use
- Pour the Vaseline Lotion on your palm.
- Dab it on the body parts that need to be moisturized.
- Gently massage the lotion to let its goodness seem in and hydrate the skin.
- It is best to apply it after the shower.
- The lotion is strictly for external use.
- Store the Vaseline lotion bottle in a cool and dry place.
- Keep the bottle out of reach of children.
- Do not apply after the mentioned expiration date.
Q1. Does Vaseline Intensive Care Cocoa Glow Body Lotion help in healing chapped heels?
Ans: The moisture-lock formula of the Vaseline Cocoa Glow Lotion hydrates the skin from within and thus helps in healing chapped heels.
Q2. What is the best way to get rid of skin dryness in winters?
Ans: The best way to get rid of skin dryness in winters is by applying Vaseline Intensive Care Cocoa Glow Body Lotion regularly.
Q3. Does Vaseline Intensive Care Cocoa Glow Body Lotion leave the skin sticky?
Ans: Vaseline Intensive Care lotion is formulated with a non-greasy formula. It does not cause stickiness.
Q4. How to soothe rough and itchy skin?
Ans: Apply Vaseline Intensive Care lotion twice a day to soothe rough and itchy skin.