Soulflower Herbal Night Transformation Crme With Evening Primrose 60g
Soulflower Herbal Night Transformation Creme With Evening Primrose is an ultra-nourishing, velvety night cream which helps reduce the appearance of key signs of ageing during the skin's nightly repair phase. Taking inspiration from age-old recipes, Soulflower Night Creme, a herbal formulation, is made with oils of olive, jojoba, avocado, ylang ylang, rosehip and more, which helps keep your skin feeling moisturised, fresh and young. This cream is best suited to reverse the skin changes that come with age that undermine and weaken the body’s natural collagen and elastin production. It works by infusing antioxidants into the skin at night, ensuring your skin never feels dry and retains its even flawless complexion.
- Repairs and nourishes the skin at night.
- Provides required hydration and evens skin complexion.
- Restores skin elasticity and firmness.
- Soulflower Herbal Night Transformation Creme With Evening Primrose reduces signs of ageing.
- Controls acne, lightens scars and blemishes.
- Evening Primrose Oil
- Rosehip Oil
- Vetiver Oil
- Ylang Ylang Essential Oil
- Shea Butter
- Olive Oil
- Kojic Acid Dipalmitate
- Titanium Dioxide
- Vitamin A and E
- Avena Sativa (Oat) Extracts
- Known to have properties that promote younger, plumper and smoother skin.
- Contains niacinamide, which enhances skin texture and shrinks pores size.
- Lightweight and non-greasy formula that deeply moisturises.
- Soulflower Herbal Night Transformation Creme With Evening Primrose helps to give you a younger face outline while you sleep.
How to Use
- First, use a mild foaming face wash to clean your face thoroughly.
- Dry your face using a towel.
- Take a pea-sized amount of the Soulflower Herbal Night Transformation Creme With Evening Primrose on your palms. Start massaging it to your entire face in a circular motion with gentle upward strokes using your fingertips.
- Apply the cream also to the neck area. Rub until it gets fully absorbed.
- Not suitable for extra sensitive skin.
- It contains oat proteins, so gluten-sensitive people must avoid it.
- Store it at room temperature.
Q 1. How long should you leave night cream on?
Ans: Usually, it requires only 10 to 15 minutes to get moisturiser absorbed into the skin. Research suggests that moisturisers will remain on your face for up to 8 hours. Since Soulflower Herbal Night Transformation Creme With Evening Primrose is non-greasy and ultra-light, you can keep it all night long without washing it off.
Q 2. Can I use night cream regularly?
Ans: Yes, if you use a moisturiser every day, ensure that you use a night cream every evening. Meanwhile, a product formulated for daytime simply won't cut it at night and vice versa. So either night cream would feel like an overdone skincare routine. It is essential and can bring a huge difference.
Q 3. Are night creams better than day creams?
Ans: Day creams are lightweight and contain sunscreen, while night creams are heavier in texture and best for dry skin. Moreover, your skin repairs itself while you are sleeping and night creams are often created with elements to boost further cell renewal and moisture regeneration to aid and cure the skin.