Sofy Antibacteria Overnight Xxl Sanitary Pads -5 Pads
Sofy Antibacterial Overnight XXL Sanitary Pads with wings will keep you protected all night. For leak-free nights, these pads are approximately 40% longer. Sofy Antibacterial has a pleasant aroma that helps keep odours at bay. Furthermore, the soft dry-weave cover keeps you dry all night long, ensuring a restful night's sleep. Sofy Pads are specifically for overnight use, so you can sleep soundly knowing you're safe.
- Sofy Overnight Pads lock core absorbs liquid and seals it in a gel state for long-lasting protection.
- For absolute protection, it's 40 per cent longer and features a 30 per cent broader back.
- The soft Dry-Weave cover keeps you dry and comfortable by preventing undesired leaks.
- For a fresh feeling, these sanitary pads protect against odours.
- Sofy Pads have a pleasant texture against the skin.
- Pads provide all-day freshness and a delightful aroma.
- It will keep you safe from bacteria and dampness while also providing comfort throughout your period.
- The Sofy Overnight Pads are over 40% longer, allowing for additional coverage.
- They have a broader back for increased covering and protection against nighttime back leaks.
How to Use
- After removing the Sofy overnight pads’, fold them back up.
- Remove the strip to reveal the adhesive on the back of the napkin.
- Place the sanitary pad, sticky side down, on the crotch of your pants.
- Fold your pads' wings around the sides of your crotch area.
- Push them against the inside of your panty.
- Check the directions thoroughly before using them.
- Instead of reusing the same pad, throw it away.
- Keep it out of the reach of children.
- Sofy XXL Pads should not be flushed into the toilet.
- Use a bin to dispose of used pads after properly wrapping them in the paper.
- In a dry environment, keep it away from direct sunlight and heat.
Q1: How long can a Sofy pad be used for?
Ans: Bacteria can build up no matter how gentle your flow is or even if there is none at all. It's a good idea to change your Sofy XXL pads every 3 or 4 hours to remain clean and avoid odour.
Q2: What is the proper way to get rid of used Sofy pads?
Ans: Used Sofy pads should be placed in closed containers after being wrapped in paper bags. Open pads are a breeding ground for bacteria and infections. Thus they shouldn't be thrown out without wrapping.
Q3: Can a girl wear these pads during her first period?
Ans: Yes, Sofy overnight sanitary pads are extra soft and extended so that you have a comfortable period.
Q4: Are Sofy Pads Antibacterial?
Ans: Yes, Sofy Sanitary Pads are anti-bacterial, allowing ladies to feel clean and confident without worrying about odour or infections.