Karvol Plus Strip Of 10 Capsules
Karvol Plus capsule is an inhalant capsule containing a combination of aromatic ingredients. It contains a variety of menthol, chlorothymol, eucalyptol, terpinol and camphor. Various conditions can
ead to respiratory discomfort. Karvol Capsule relieves the discomfort by acting as a decongestant. A cold or respiratory infection can cause nasal congestion. This medicine also provides instant relief from the associated nasal congestion. This medicine, when mixed with steam, helps in thinning the mucus and allows it to drain from your nose. Karvol Plus also relieves pain, breathing difficulties, infection and local irritation. Karvol Plus capsules should be used for inhalation purposes only as advised by your doctor. Avoid direct contact with eyes, nose and mouth. The safety of this medicine is not established during pregnancy and breastfeeding, do not use it unless confirmed by your doctor.
|You Save||₹12.56 (15% on MRP)|
|Contains||Chlorothymol(5.0 Mg) + Menthol(55.0 Mg) + Terpin(120.0 Mg) + Camphor(25.0 Mg) + Eucalyptus Globulus(125.0 Mg)|
|Uses||Nasal congestion, stuffed nose|
|Therapy||COUGH COLD PREPARATION|
Ingredients and Benefits
- Karvol Plus capsule contains menthol, chlorothymol, eucalyptol, terpinol and camphor.
- Camphor, menthol and eucalyptol are volatile substances and it produces a local analgesic effect, cough suppressant and cooling effect. It helps in improving respiratory functions.
- Eucalyptol, terpineol & chlorothymol have anti-infective and antiseptic properties which help in killing bacteria which further eases breathing difficulties.
Uses of KARVOL PLUS STRIP OF 10 CAPSULES
- Nasal congestion
- Stuffy or irritated nose
- Heaviness in the head due to cold
Precautions and Warnings of KARVOL PLUS STRIP OF 10 CAPSULES
Other General Warnings
- You are allergic to menthol, chlorothymol, eucalyptol, terpineol, camphor or any other ingredients of the Karvol Plus capsule.
- Your symptoms persist and there is no improvement in your condition, consult your doctor immediately.
- You are pregnant or breastfeeding, use the Karvol Plus capsule under the doctor's supervision.
- It should not be used for children below the age of 3 months.
- Karvol Plus capsules are used for inhalation purposes only, do not take them orally or apply to any part of the body.
- While using hot water to inhale this capsule, make sure the water is not boiling.
- In case your eyes and nostrils come in direct contact with this medicine, rinse off with clean water immediately.
- Do not expose this medicine to microwave or direct flame as it can catch fire.
Directions for Use of KARVOL PLUS STRIP OF 10 CAPSULES
- Karvol Plus capsules should be used for inhalation purposes only as advised by your doctor.
- Tear the capsule carefully and pour it in a container full of warm water and inhale the vapours.
- Otherwise, squeeze the content into a piece of cloth, tissue or handkerchief and inhale it deeply.
- Repeat if needed until you feel an easy breath. Avoid direct contact with eyes, nose and mouth.
Storage and disposal of KARVOL PLUS STRIP OF 10 CAPSULES
- Store Karvol Plus capsules in a cool and dry place.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.