Karvol Plus Cap
By INDOCO REMEDIES LTD
10 Inhalation Capsule(s) in Strip
Inclusive of all taxes
Out of Stock
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Karvol Plus capsule is used to relieve a blockage in the nasal passage in case of cold and infections of the respiratory tract. It is a decongestant medicine. Karvol Plus capsule when mixed with steam, helps in thinning the mucus and helps it drain from your nose. It also provides relief from pain, breathing difficulties and infection and local irritation. Karvol Plus capsules contain Menthol, Chlorothymol, Eucalyptol, Terpinol, and Camphor.
Ingredients and Benefits
- Camphor, Menthol and Eucalyptol are volatile substances and are thought to produce a local analgesic effect, cough suppressant and cooling effect. It helps in improving respiratory functions.
- Eucalyptol, Terpineol & Chlorothymol owns anti-infective and antiseptic properties which help in killing bacteria and eases breathing difficulties.
Uses of Karvol Plus Cap
Karvol Plus capsule is used as a nasal decongestant in case of cold or respiratory tract infections accompanied by a nasal blockage.
Precautions and Warnings of Karvol Plus Cap
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- If you are allergic to Menthol, Chlorothymol, Eucalyptol, Terpineol, Camphor or any other ingredients of this medicine
- Karvol Plus capsules are used for inhalation purpose only, do not take it orally or apply on any part of the body
- It should not be used for children below the age of 3 months
- If symptoms persist and there is no improvement in your condition, consult your doctor immediately
- if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, use this medicine under doctor's supervision
- While using hot water to inhale this capsule, make sure the water is not boiling
- In case your eyes and nostrils come in direct contact with this medicine, rinse off with clean water immediately
- Do not expose this medicine to microwave or direct flame as it can catch fire
Directions for Use of Karvol Plus Cap
- Karvol Plus capsules should be used for inhalation purpose only
- Tear the capsule carefully and pour it in a container full of warm water and inhale the vapours
- Otherwise, squeeze the content into a piece of cloth, tissue or handkerchief and inhale it deeply
- Repeat if needed until you feel an easy breath
- Avoid direct contact with eyes, nose and mouth
Storage and disposal of Karvol Plus Cap
- Store in a cool and dry place
- Keep it out of reach of children and pets
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Is Karvol Plus safe during pregnancy?
A: The safety of Karvol Plus is not established in pregnancy. Thus the use of this medicine is not recommended during pregnancy.
Q: Is Karvol Plus a Vitamin E capsule?
A: No, Karvol Plus is not a Vitamin E capsule. It has aromatic ingredients that are beneficial in relieving the symptoms of common cold associated with nasal congestion.
Q: How to use the Karvol Plus capsule?
- Karvol Plus capsule should be used for inhalation purpose only
- Tear the capsule carefully, pointing top downwards and away from the face
- Carefully squeeze the contents onto fabric or material, avoiding the possibility of skin contact
- You can add the contents of capsule to a pint of hot water and inhale vapour freely
Q: Are Karvol Plus and Evion the same?
A: No. These are two different medicines and are used for various purposes. Evion contains Vitamin E, and Karvol Plus contains a combination of five aromatic ingredients and used as a nasal decongestant.
Q: Can I use Karvol Plus orally?
A: No, Karvol Plus capsule should not be used orally. It should be taken by inhalation only.
Q: Does Karvol Plus help in unblocking the nose?
A: Yes, Karvol Plus has decongestant properties that can unblock the nose due to the common cold and other respiratory tract infections such as sinusitis and pharyngitis.
Q: How does Karvol Plus work?
A: Karvol Plus has a blend of aromatic ingredients such as Menthol, Chlorothymol, Eucalyptol, Terpinol, and Camphor, which on inhalation can relieve the nasal congestion. It helps in loosening the mucus and makes its expulsion easy. It provides a cooling sensation and mild analgesic action. It also has anti-infective properties that help in killing the microorganisms responsible for infection and cold.
Q: Can we use Karvol Plus in a nebulizer?
A: There is no need of nebulizer to use Karvol Plus capsule. You can use this medicine by taking this medicine's content on a clean fabric and inhale, or you can use hot water steam to inhale its content.
Q: Can I Use Karvol plus capsule for babies?
A: It is important to note that children or babies do not have bodily functions as developed as adults. Hence a medicine meant for adults is not fit to be given for children. A normal adult dose can be too strong for a child and hence pediatrician advise is must before giving any medicine to your child.
|You Save||₹11.43 (15% on MRP)|
|Best Offer||Use Code: 18SAVE & get 18% discount|
|Contains||Chlorothymol(5.0 Mg),Menthol(55.0 Mg),Terpin(120.0 Mg),Camphor(25.0 Mg),Eucalyptus Globulus(125.0 Mg)|
|Uses||Respiratory tract infections|
Last Updated on: 03 Apr 2021 | 10:51 AM (IST)
The information provided herein is accurate, updated and complete as per the best practices of the Company. Please note that this information should not be treated as a replacement for physical medical consultation or advice. We do not guarantee the accuracy and the completeness of the information so provided. The absence of any information and/or warning to any drug shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance of the Company. We do not take any responsibility for the consequences arising out of the aforementioned information and strongly recommend you for a physical consultation in case of any queries or doubts. Please click here for detailed T&C.
1 Lakh+ Products
We maintain strict quality controls on all our partner retailers, so that you always get standard quality products.
100% secure and trusted payment protection
We have a new and dynamic return window policy for medicines and healthcare items. Refer FAQs section for more details.
Our Payment Partners
© 2021 PharmEasy. All Rights Reserved