Saffola Masala Oats Classic Masala - 500 Gm
Saffola brings to a range of delightful flavours for a delicious anytime snack. Saffola Masala Oats Classic Masala is a healthier alternative for breakfast options. It is made with whole grain oats, real vegetables & a chatpata mix of spices to give you a delectable warm bowl of enjoyment that balances out cravings with health. What's more is that it gets ready to eat in just 3 minutes, so that you can enjoy the delicious healthy snack whenever you want. It is useful in suppressing appetite and maintaining a healthy weight. Devour it as a snack for any time taste cravings or as a delicious and delightful family breakfast cereal. Saffola Oats are available in a range of yummy flavours. Taste the Classic Masala flavour for a yummy masaledar experience.
- The Classic Masala Oats comes with whole grain oats, carrots, onions and green peas which makes it delicious and comforting, just like the taste of home-cooked food.
- Saffola Oats can be made ready to eat in just 3 minutes. It is an instant oatmeal cereal for breakfast or evening snacks and has no allergens included.
- Oats are high in fibre and protein, which keep you fuller for longer, control your hunger pangs and thereby help you manage weight and helps you stay in shape.
- Saffola Oats has up to 70% less fat than instant noodles.
- You can now enjoy a perfect guilt-free snacking anytime, anywhere, with the tasty yet healthy Saffola Classic Masala Oats.
Oats (73.9%), Maltodextrin, Salt, Spices and Condiments (3.4%) (Onion, Tumeric, Pepper Cumin, Garlic, Fenugreek, Clove, Nutmeg, Red Chilli), Dried Vegetables (Carrot, Onion Flakes (1.15%), Green Peas).
- It has an abundance of protein and fibre.
- It is a healthier alternative for breakfast.
- It helps suppress appetite.
How to Use
- For every cup (39 g) of Saffola Masala Oats, add 3 cups (240 ml) of water in a pan.
- Cook for 3 minutes on a medium flame or microwave for 3 minutes on full power. Stir occasionally.
- Mix it well and serve hot.
- Add vegetables and garnish, if required.
- Read the label carefully.
- Store it in a cool and dry place.
- Do not consume an expired product.
- Keep it out of the reach of children.
Q1. Is Saffola Masala Oats good for weight loss?
Ans: Yes, the Saffola Masala Oats are good for weight loss. Saffola Masala Oats are the smarter way to stay fit. Oats are high in fibre and protein, which keep you fuller for longer, control your hunger pangs and thereby help you manage weight.
Q2. Can we consume Saffola Oats daily?
Ans: Yes, Saffola Oats are made from 100% natural wholegrain oats, which give you fantastic health benefits. Eating Saffola Oats as a part of your daily routine is both delicious and requires minimal effort.
Q3. Can we add special ingredients to the Saffola Oats?
Ans: Apart from the simple way of eating it, you can also add your special ingredients or vegetables to make it more enjoyable.