Pentasure Hp Banana Vanilla Whey Protein Tin Of 400 G
The Pentasure HP comes in a delicious banana and vanilla flavour. It is a delectable whey protein supplement that can be consumed by people suffering from protein deficiencies. This health supplement also contains antioxidants and fibres that ensure that you gain balanced nutrition. The Pentasure HP can be helpful for patients who are not able to properly synthesise proteins in their bodies. This whey protein health supplement can also be used by geriatric people to help them maintain muscle strength as well.
- The unique formula of the Pentasure HP whey protein powder contains 43% of whey proteins and therefore provides a healthy dose of much-needed protein for people with protein deficiencies.
- It is also a healthy dietary supplement for people suffering from type-1 and type-2 diabetes because it is 100% sucrose-free and is a fructose based supplement.
- This formula is also extremely low fat and contains minimum carbohydrate content. Therefore, it is highly effective in weight management, especially for the geriatric population.
- Apart from promoting muscle repair, the whey protein formula of the Pentasure HP also aids in the process of muscle synthesis.
- Moreover, the gluten-free formula of this dietary supplement is also low cholesterol and trans-fat-free.
- Alpha Lipoic Acid
- Dietary Fibres
- This geriatric feeding formula can be used for both oral and enteral feeding for elderly people who cannot eat by themselves.
- It can also be used as a safe protein supplement for diabetic people and help them to better manage their blood glucose levels.
- Moreover, due to its high vitamin and mineral content, the Pentasure HP can also be consumed by adults to help them gain nutritional content that they are missing in their regular diets.
How to Use
- Mix 2 scoops or 30 grams of this powder in 120 ml of warm water or milk.
- Stir it thoroughly to ensure no lumps are remaining.
- Then consume it within a few minutes.
- Do not store the blend for too long either inside or outside a refrigerator.
- Always keep it out of the reach of children.
- Read the product label carefully for the directions of usage.
- Always store in an airtight container to prevent the entry of moisture.
- Ensure to store it in a cool and dry place that is away from direct heat and sunlight.
Q1. Is this safe for pregnant and lactating women?
Ans: It is always recommended to consult a doctor before giving any health supplement to pregnant and lactating women.
Q2. Since children have a high protein requirement, can I feed this to my child?
Ans: No, this whey protein supplement is not suitable for children and should only be consumed by people above the age of 18 years.
Q3. Can this whey protein be helpful when trying to build muscle for sports?
Ans: This is not a performance-oriented whey protein and should only be consumed for the maintenance of general health and fitness.