Old Spice After Shave Lotion (Fresh Lime) - 150ml
Old Spice After Shave Lotion is the perfect solution if you are looking for something to soothe your skin after shaving. It is a thoughtfully crafted solution for men that helps heal tiny razor cuts and nicks during regular grooming routines. The fresh lime flavour of Old Spice After Shave Lotion gives a refreshing effect. Additionally, it also soothes and stimulates the skin. Use Old Spice After Shave Lotion after your shaving routine as it adds a radiance to the skin and leaves it glowing and refreshed.
- Old Spice After Shave Lotion helps to heal tiny razor cuts and nicks that happen while shaving.
- The After Shave Lotion gives a refreshing, cooling and soothing feeling after shaving.
- It smells as brisk as an ocean breeze.
- D.M. Water
- Propylene Glycol
- Diethyl Phthalate
- Benzyl Alcohol
- PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil
Directions for Use
- After your shave, apply a generous amount of Old Spice After Shave Lotion on clean and dry skin.
- Massage the lotion into your skin until it is completely absorbed.
- Use every time you shave for the best results.
- Old Spice After Shave Lotion is meant for external use only.
- Do not swallow the liquid.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- Keep it out of children's reach.
Q1. Can an aftershave lotion be used without shaving?
Ans: Yes, you can use aftershave lotion without shaving, as many of the ingredients have skin benefits even if you have not shaved. The aftershave lotion has moisturising ingredients that work well for your skin and is included in the daily skincare routine.
Q2. What is the difference between an aftershave lotion and a cologne?
Ans: A cologne is usually only used as a fragrance. At the same time, an aftershave lotion is designed as a skincare product along with fragrance. An aftershave lotion offers smoothness, protection against everyday elements and hydration to the skin. Thus, an aftershave lotion is the preferred option for your skin routine.
Q3. Why do I need an aftershave lotion?
Ans: The main purpose of an aftershave lotion is to rehydrate the skin after shaving. Shaving makes the skin dry and also causes it to feel tight and prickly. This situation is majorly due to a lack of moisture in the skin. Thus, an aftershave lotion would help to moisturise the skin soon after shaving.
Q4. Is it necessary to use aftershave lotion?
Ans: You can skip aftershave lotion, but it is not a wise option if your skin is prone to irritation.