Abzorb Syndet Bar 100gm
Abzorb Syndet Bar is a medication that helps treat any fungal infection. Abzorb Syndet Bar is beneficial in treating fungal infections on the skin. Abzorb Syndet Bar not only eliminates any existing fungus but also prevents the further growth of fungus in the affected area of the skin. The medicine takes effect by destroying any fungal cell membranes in the infected region of the skin. Abzorb Syndet Bar is very helpful in treating fungal infections on the skin such as ringworm, athlete’s foot, nappy rash, sweat rash and vaginal thrush.
- It is a very effective medication in quickly treating any fungal infections on the skin.
- Abzorb Syndet Bar gives relief from any symptoms of fungal skin infections too.
- It assures that the fungal infection does not reappear.
- Using the Abzorb Syndet Bar provides relief from itching and discomfort caused by the infection.
The major component of Abzorb Syndet Bar is Clotrimazole which is a salt. This salt is an effective medicine that helps eliminate any fungus in the infected areas of the skin.
Abzorb Syndet Bar is used to treat fungal infections like athlete's foot, rashes, ringworm, nappy rash, etc.
How to Use
- The Abzorb Syndet Bar needs to be gently applied to the affected skin area while bathing.
- Massage the soap very gently over the infected area and leave it on for some time.
- Rinse the soap thoroughly and pat dry the infected region with a clean towel.
- Read the instructions on the product label very thoroughly before using the soap.
- It is better to consult a medical practitioner before using the Abzorb Syndet Bar.
- Do not use the Abzorb Syndet Bar if you are not experiencing any fungal infections.
- Keep the product out of the reach of children.
Q1. Can the Abzorb Syndet Bar be used to treat beard ringworm?
Ans: Yes the medicine is effective in treating beard ringworm.
Q2. Does the Abzorb Syndet Bar have any side effects?
Ans: The bar is generally safe to use however some users experience mild side effects like skin peeling, swelling, blisters and irritation on the applied area.
Q3. Is it harmful if the soap gets into my eyes?
Ans: Avoid direct contact with the bar with your eyes. In the case of any contact, rinse thoroughly with water. If any irritation occurs or persists, do consult a medical practitioner immediately.
Q4. Will I require a prescription to purchase an Abzorb Syndet Bar?
Ans: No, you do not require a prescription to purchase an Abzorb Syndet Bar.