Fiama Relax Handwash Bottle Of 1000 Ml
Fiama Relax Handwash is a refreshing hand wash that uplifts your mood every time you use it. Its active molecules combat the dirt, impurities and germs on your hands, giving you a hygienic and refreshing feeling post use. Unlike regular hand washes, Fiama Relax Handwash locks the moisture of your skin so that frequent washing in times of pandemic does not corrode your hands.
- Fiama Relax Handwash fights germs in every part of your hands, between the fingers, under the nails and cleans your hands thoroughly.
- Its soothing skin conditioners retain the moisture of your skin.
- It gives a mild fragrance of lavender that relaxes your mood and calms your mind.
- The hand wash is hypoallergenic, so it is safe for all.
- It is gentle on the skin and keeps it soft and moisturised.
- It can be used in washrooms, kitchens, workplaces, etc.
Aqua, Sodium Laureth Sulphate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, PEG 400, Cocamide MEA, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Sodium Chloride, Fragrance, DMDM Hydantoin, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Lavandin Oil, Ylang Ylang Oil, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Tetrasodium EDTA, Benzophenone-4, BHT, Citric Acid, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Linalool, Geraniol, Citronellol, Citral, CI 60730.
Use Fiama Relax Handwash to wash your hands before and after eating, working, using the toilet, etc. frequently to maintain body hygiene.
How to Use
- Take a small quantity of Fiama Relax Handwash in wet hands.
- Rub it all over your palms and fingers till it lathers well.
- Clean your nails too.
- Wash your hands properly.
- Read the label carefully before use.
- Not recommended for people with known allergies to the listed ingredients.
- Do not use it if the expiry date has passed.
- For external use only. Avoid contact with the eyes, nose or mouth and contact a doctor if the product is ingested.
- Store it in a cool and dry place away from direct sunlight.
- Do not overuse the product.
- Keep it out of the reach of children.
Q1. Can Fiama Relax Handwash be used on babies?
Ans: Fiama Relax Handwash is entirely safe for everyone. Be careful not to use the product near the baby’s eyes, mouth, nose or sensitive parts.
Q2. What to do if the product gets into the eyes?
Ans: If Fiama Relax Handwash gets into your eyes, wash them thoroughly with plenty of clean water. Do not rub the eyes. Consult a doctor if irritation persists.