Oxum Antiseptic Spray Bottle Of 100ml
Oxum spray is an electrochemically processed super oxidised aqueous solution manufactured using pure water and sodium chloride. It belongs to the class of antiseptics or anti-infectives. It reduces swelling and heals wounds.
- Oxum antiseptic spray is a stable, non-flammable and non-corrosive solution.
- It is a popular bactericide, virucide and fungicide.
- The product can be used directly without further dilution.
- It is used for the topical treatment of chronic wounds.
- It is a revolutionary technological development and has been proved to be well tolerated and effective.
Oxum antiseptic spray is composed of:
- Oxidised water
- Hypochlorous acid
The molecules of the ingredients are broken down into ions via electrolysis so that they can react and denature the protein of bacterial cell walls thereby reducing inflammation.
Oxum antiseptic spray is used for:
- Treating diabetic foot ulcers.
- Reducing cuts, abrasions, wounds and burns.
- Alleviating discomfort associated with cellulitis and subcutaneous abscess.
- Curing irritations and pressure sores.
How to Use
- Apply the medicine as advised by the consulting physician.
- Do not dilute with any liquid.
- Spray directly on the affected area from a distance of 5 cm.
- Do not touch the nozzle onto the wound.
- Do not use water after application.
- Do not wrap the wound with an airtight bandage post-application.
- Repeat the process twice, daily.
- Read the label carefully before using it.
- For topical use only.
- Use within 30 days of opening a sealed pack.
- Do not use it post expiration.
- Store it in a dry and cool place away from sunlight.
- Keep it away from children and pets.
- Do not bring in contact with eyes or mucous membranes.
Q1. Is Oxum antiseptic spray a sanitizer?
Ans: Oxum antiseptic spray is a disinfectant and used to heal external wounds. It does not act as a sanitizer and does not contain alcohol.
Q2. Is there any other way of applying Oxum spray?
Ans: Oxum spray can be sprayed or jetted or poured on the wound. One can apply the solution with a saturated gauze dressing if the physician directs the same.
Q3. I have used Oxum spray post expiration. What should I do?
Ans: Using an expired Oxum spray once might not be harmful. Repeated use may lead to skin irritations and worsen the wound. One must discard the bottle of Oxum antiseptic spray immediately after expiration.
Q4. Can Oxum spray be used on vaginal irritations?
Ans: Oxum antiseptic spray must not be used on private parts without consulting a physician. It may lead to adverse health effects.
Q5. Can children use Oxum Spray?
Ans: Oxum antiseptic spray is designed for adults and cannot be applied to children.