Emami Emasol Disinfectant Floor Cleaner Lavender - 975 Ml
Our houses are filled with viruses, germs and bacteria that are not visible to the naked eye. Despite working hard to keep our homes clean, remnants of dirt are inevitably left on the floor. Emami Emasol Disinfectant Floor Cleaner helps in protecting your houses from these germs. This Emami product contains BGV24, an advanced formula with potent antimicrobials that help kill 99.9% of germs and bacteria.
- Provides long-lasting protection from germs.
- Removes stains from the floor.
- Kills 99.9% of germs, viruses and bacteria in under 2 minutes.
- Has a fresh fragrance.
- Poly (Hexamethylene Biguanide) Hydrochloride
- Cocamidopropyl Betaine
- Propylene Glycol
- Methyl Ether
- Disodium EDTA
- Sodium Bicarbonate
- Fills your house with a fresh fragrance.
- Works as an insect repellent.
- Helps in removing tough stains from floors.
- Can be used to clean the floor as well as bathroom tiles.
How to Use
For floor and bathroom tiles:
- Pour two or three capfuls (10-15ml) in half a bucket of water (2-3 litres).
- Gently mop the surface until it looks clean.
For kitchen surfaces:
- Directly apply on the dirty area, leave it for 10-15 minutes and then rinse properly.
- Read the label on the bottle carefully before use.
- Store this product in a cool and dry place, away from sunlight.
- Keep away from children.
- Wash and rinse your eyes with water for a few minutes if it gets in your eyes.
- Use soap and water to wash if it gets on your hands.
- Do not forget to wash your hands after every use.
Q 1. Does it contain any natural ingredients too?
Ans: Emami Emasol Disinfectant Floor Cleaner contains neem and lemongrass. These natural ingredients not only help in killing germs and bacteria but also emit a fresh fragrance.
Q 2. Is it available in different fragrances?
Ans: Emami Emasol Floor Cleaner effectively protects your house from germs, viruses and bacteria. This product is available in two different fragrances: lavender and citrus.
Q 3. Does it have any side effects on the skin?
Ans: These are no side effects of Emami Emasol Disinfectant Floor Cleaner. If you get some of it on your skin, use plenty of water and soap to remove it.