Amrutanjan Electro Plus Ors Apple Health Drink Bottle Of 200 Ml
ORS is a WHO based Oral Rehydration Salt formula. It is a combination of Dextrose and several essential electrolytes which helps restore body fluids and electrolytes that may be lost due to dehydration. Amrutanjan ORS is available in a tasty apple flavour and you may drink it on the go for instant energy and hydration.
- Apple juice is a rich source of antioxidants, dietary fibre, vitamins and minerals to fight cell ageing.
- Glucose (Dextrose) enables better absorption of salts and water, helping you stay rehydrate and maintain an optimum fluid balance.
- Sodium chloride is a salt supplement, it replaces salt and water losses.
- It can also pull extra fluid out of a swollen area.
- Potassium is an essential mineral for the body. It ensures good organ function.
- It boosts energy, replenishes electrolytes and provides Vitamin C in a natural apple fruit juice base.
- The apple flavoured ORS is very refreshing.
- It comes in a ready to drink pet bottle which is storage and travel friendly.
- It is a non-carbonated drink.
- Purified Water
- Apple Juice
- Sodium Chloride
- Vitamin C
- Acidity Regulator
- This is an ideal drink to combat fluid loss due to diarrhoea, heat stress, exertion, dehydration and sports work out.
- It contains the right balance of sugar, glucose, sodium and potassium and provides energy.
- You may take it regularly after workouts and in hot or humid weather.
- It is a good drink to overcome tiredness, thirst, dry mouth and dizziness.
How to Use
- You must always take it as per your age and severity of dehydration.
- It comes in a ready to drink bottle and only needs to be shaken well before drinking.
- It may be consumed by both young children and adults.
- Read the label carefully before use.
- Keep it out of the reach of children.
- Store it in a cool and dry place.
- Should be protected from direct sunlight.
- Don’t self-medicate. Use under medical supervision.
- Consult a doctor in cases of acute dehydration.
- Do not store it for too long after opening.
Q1: What is the side effect of ORS?
Ans: While it is unlikely to have a side effect due to ORS, you may experience dizziness, unusual weakness, swelling of ankles/feet, mental/mood changes and seizures. In the rarest case, there may be a very serious allergic reaction to this product.
Q2. Is too much ORS bad for my child?
Ans: You will not harm your child by giving too much ORS. If your child is sick and you are not sure how much ORS should be given, it is better to give more rather than less.
Q3: Is the health drink available in any other flavour?
Ans: Yes, you may also avail of the Amrutanjan Electro Plus ORS in orange flavour.