Zymoflam Tablet Description
Zymoflam Tablet is used for relieving inflammation and pain associated with various conditions such as osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, and joint pain. It contains a combination of trypsin, brom
elain and rutoside as its active components. Trypsin and bromelain are enzymes, whereas rutoside is an antioxidant. You should take Zymoflam Tablet as advised by your doctor. Some of the common side effects of this medicine are nausea, vomiting, gas, and alteration in stools. If side effects persist or there is no improvement in your condition, then inform your doctor immediately.
- Tibrolin TabletBy Zuventus Health Care Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 240.20₹ 240.20₹ 24.02/Tablet
- Btr Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Overseas Healthcare Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 184.35₹ 184.3518% CHEAPER₹ 18.44/Tablet
- Edinase TabletBy Ronyd Health Care Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 164.90₹ 164.9026% CHEAPER₹ 16.49/Tablet
- Xymoheal TabletBy Corona Remedies Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 265.70₹ 225.84₹ 22.58/Tablet
- Disperzyme Cd TabletBy Mucos Pharma (india) Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 385.00₹ 385.00₹ 38.5/Tablet
- Chymoral Br TabletBy Torrent Pharmaceuticals Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 272.30₹ 231.45₹ 23.15/Tablet
Uses of Zymoflam Tablet
Contraindications of Zymoflam Tablet
- If you are allergic to Zymoflam Tablet or any of the ingredient of this medicine.
- This medicine should not be given to children below 12 years of age.
Side effects of Zymoflam Tablet
- Flatulence (gas)
- Alternation stools
- Numbness of fingers
- Skin reactions like redness, cuts on the skin, thread-like red lines on the skin, stretch marks, rashes
Precautions and Warnings of Zymoflam Tablet
Other General Warnings
- You develop any allergic reaction after taking Zymoflam Tablet.
- You are suffering from any kind of blood clotting disorders.
- You have a history of severe liver damage.
- You have gone through dialysis.
- You have a kidney or liver problem.
- You have an allergy to pollen, pineapple, papain, carrot, grass pollen, and fennel.
Mode of Action of Zymoflam Tablet
How Does It Work?
- Zymoflam Tablet works by the combined action of all its components: trypsin, bromelain and rutoside.
- Trypsin and bromelain are enzymes that work by increasing the blood flow at the inflammation site and are also responsible for the breakdown of proteins.
- Rotoside is an antioxidant, and it helps remove the free radicals, promotes healing, and reduces swelling.
Directions for Use of Zymoflam Tablet
- Zymoflam Tablet should be taken as directed by your doctor.
- Swallow it whole with a glass of water, do not cut, break or chew the medicine.
- It would be best if you took it at a fixed time for optimal results.
- You should not consume it more than that prescribed by your doctor.
Interactions of Zymoflam Tablet
Interactions with other medicines
- Zymoflam Tablet may interact with other medicines and produce an altered response. Please tell your doctor if you are using any other medicines, over-the-counter medicines (that you buy without a prescription), and herbal preparations....
- Antibiotics like amoxicillin, medicines used in heart diseases such as Aspirin, clopidogrel, painkiller medicines, and medicines used to thin the blood should be used cautiously along with Zymoflam Tablet....
Storage and disposal of Zymoflam Tablet
- Store Zymoflam Tablet below 30° C in a cool and dry place.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
Dosage of Zymoflam Tablet
Missed a Dose
- If you missed any dose of Zymoflam Tablet, take it as soon as you remember.
- If it's time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dose schedule.
- Do not take a double dose of medicine to compensate for the missed one.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Any precautions do I need to take before satrting Zymoflam Tablet?
- Inform the doctor about your detailed medical & surgical history.
- Inform your doctor if you have heart, liver or kidney disease.
- Inform your doctor if you are pregnant, breastfeeding or planning to have a baby.
- Zymoflam Tablet may interact with other medicines and hence inform your doctor if you are taking any other medicines, including supplements or herbal products. Also, inform your doctor if you are stopping any medicine....
Q: What is the composition of Zymoflam Tablet?
- D M Pharma- Trypsin, Bromelain and Rutoside Trihydrate Tablet|Third Party Medicines Manufacturers and Exporters [Internet]. Dmpharma.co.in. 2021 [cited 7 May 2021]
- Ba. TRYPSIN: Overview, Uses, Side Effects, Precautions, Interactions, Dosing and Reviews [Internet]. Webmd.com. 2021 [cited 7 May 2021]
- Bromelain + Trypsin + Rutoside drug information | DrugsUpdate India [Internet]. Drugsupdate.com. 2021 [cited 7 May 2021]
- Zuventus Healthcare - Tribolin Tablet [Internet]. Zuventus.co.in. 2021 [cited 7 May 2021]