By YASH PHARMA LABORATORIES PVT LTD
100ml Syrup in Bottle
Inclusive of all taxes
15 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Zinfate Syrup helps to boost your immunity and is also used to treat zinc deficiency. It contains zinc as its active component. Zinc is essential for the normal development and function of cells. It also plays a significant role in wound healing. It also supports normal growth and development during childhood, adolescence and pregnancy and is also required for a proper sense of taste and smell. Take Zinfate Syrup as advised by your doctor or pharmacist....
1 Brand Alternate(s)
Contains same composition as Zinfate Syp
Ingredients and Benefits
- Zinfate Syrup contains zinc as its main component. Zinc is an essential mineral that the body requires for performing vital physiological functions.
- Zinc is crucial for the functioning of many enzymes, DNA, and protein synthesis.
- It strengthens the immune system to fight against bacteria, viruses and other infection-causing organisms.
- It also plays a crucial role in proper thyroid functioning, cellular function, wound healing, growth and maintaining proper eyesight.
Uses of Zinfate 20 MG
- Zinfate Syrup is used as an immunity enhancer.
- For the treatment and prevention of zinc deficiency.
Precautions and Warnings of Zinfate 20 MG
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You are pregnant, breastfeeding or have any existing medical condition be sure to consult your doctor.
- You should not take Zinfate Syrup if you are allergic to any of the components of this supplement.
- You are on other medications, supplements or are following any complementary or integrative health approaches.
- You are going to undergo any surgery or operation. You may be asked to stop taking these products at least 2-3 weeks ahead of the procedure.
- Mineral supplements are intended to supplement the diets of some people and should not be a substitute for a well-balanced, varied diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Directions for Use of Zinfate 20 MG
- Zinfate Syrup should be taken as advised by your doctor or pharmacist.
- You should not consume mineral supplements more than the stated recommended daily dose.
Storage and disposal of Zinfate 20 MG
- Zinfate Syrup should be stored at room temperature in a clean and dry place, protected from direct sunlight, moisture and heat.
- Keep the capsules away from children and pets.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What happens if Zinfate Syrup are consumed in excess?
A: Excess consumption of Zinfate Syrup may lead to zinc toxicity causing symptoms like severe nausea, vomiting, loss of appetite, stomach cramps, diarrhoea, and headaches. Prolonged use of Zinfate Syrup in excess may increase the risk of adverse health effects. Thus, do not take this supplement more than that is advised.
Q: What are the dietary sources for zinc?
A: Oysters, red meat, poultry, seafood such as crab and lobsters, and fortified breakfast cereals, whole grains, beans, nuts and dairy products are some of the dietary sources for zinc.
Other Products from this Brand
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.