Zinderm An Gel
Zinderm An 1 % Description
Zinderm An Gel contains nadifloxacin as its active ingredient. It is used for the topical treatment of bacterial skin infection as well as acne. Zinderm An works by blocking bacterial DNA synthesis a
nd multiplication, thus inhibits bacterial growth. Do not use this Gel in children less than 14 years of age. Zinderm An Gel is meant only for external application and should be applied exactly as recommended by your doctor. You may experience some application site reactions as side effects, but they normally fade away with time. Please report to your doctor if you notice the side effects persist or worsen.
- Nadibact Gel 10gmBy Cipla Limited10g Gel in TubeMRP 124.30₹ 105.6552% CHEAPER₹ 10.57/Gram
- Nadoxin 1% Gel 10gmBy Dr Reddy's Laboratories Ltd10g Gel in TubeMRP 133.50₹ 113.4748% CHEAPER₹ 11.35/Gram
Uses of Zinderm An 1 %
Contraindications of Zinderm An 1 %
Side effects of Zinderm An 1 %
- Dry skin
- Increased sweating
- Hot flushes
Precautions and Warnings of Zinderm An 1 %
Other General Warnings
- You experience severe itching and redness after applying Zinderm An Gel.
- You experience hot flushes and feel warm around the face.
- You experience profuse sweating.
- You do not notice any improvement in your condition.
Mode of Action of Zinderm An 1 %
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Zinderm An 1 %
- Use Zinderm An Gel as directed by your doctor.
- It is meant for external use only.
- Apply it on a healthy skin surface free from cuts and wounds.
- Wash your hands before and after using this medicine unless your hands are the area to be treated.
- Do not use this cream in or around your eyes, including eyelids.
- In case your eyes come in contact with this medicine rinse your eyes with clean water immediately.
Interactions of Zinderm An 1 %
Interactions with other medicines
Storage and disposal of Zinderm An 1 %
- Store Zinderm An Gel in a cool and dry place, protected from direct sunlight.
- Keep this medicine out of the sight and reach of children.
- Do not use this medicine after the expiry date.