By ZODAK PHARMACEUTICALS PVT LTD
4 Tablet(s) in Strip
Inclusive of all taxes
Non ReturnableRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Zetron Tablet contains granisetron as its active ingredient. It is used in treating nausea and vomiting, which are associated with cancer medications, radiotherapy or any surgery. If you are allergic to this medicine, then avoid taking it. Take this medicine in doses and duration as prescribed by the doctor. Do not stop taking this medicine suddenly without informing your doctor. The common side effects of Zetron Tablets are diarrhoea, headache and constipation. Most of which are temporary, but if you feel the side effects persist or your condition worsens, then you should contact your doctor immediately....
|You Save||₹3.56 (18% on MRP)|
|Best Offer||Use Code: 18SAVE & get 18% discount|
|Uses||Nausea and vomiting associated with cancer medications, radiotherapy|
|Side effects||Headache, constipation, diarrhoea, weakness|
Check more medicines with composition as Granisetron(1.0 Mg)
Uses of Zetron 1 MG
Zetron Tablet is used to treat nausea and vomiting, which may be due to cancer medicines or radiotherapy.
Contraindications of Zetron 1 MG
If you are allergic to Granisetron or any of the ingredients of Zetron Tablet.
Side effects of Zetron 1 MG
- Lack of sleep
- Increased liver enzymes
Precautions and Warnings of Zetron 1 MG
Can I take Zetron Tablet during pregnancy?
You should consult your doctor before using the Zetron Tablet, as there is limited information about its safety during pregnancy. Your doctor will prescribe you this medicine if considered essential after assessing the benefits over risks.
Can I take Zetron Tablet while breastfeeding?
Avoid the use of this medicine if you are breastfeeding because there is no information is available on the use of the Zetron Tablet during breastfeeding. Consult with your doctor before breastfeeding.
Can I drive if I have consumed Zetron Tablet?
It is not expected that Zetron Tablets will affect your ability to drive, but if you do not feel well or are unable to be alert, you should avoid driving.
Can I consume alcohol with Zetron Tablet?
It is advisable not to consume alcohol along with the Zetron Tablet, as alcohol consumption during the treatment can affect the heart's rhythm.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You may experience symptoms like vomiting, stomachache, constipation, difficulty in passing stools due to blockage in your intestine, as this medicine may reduce your bowel movement. Caution is exercised in patients with heart problems like irregular heartbeats....
- You are taking medicines like dolasetron, ondansetron along with granisetron, as there are chances of cross-sensitivity.
- You may experience symptoms like high body temperature, sweating, shivering, fits and confusion and other mental changes (serotonin syndrome), in such a situation, appropriate observation is required.
Mode of Action of Zetron 1 MG
How Does It Work?
After chemo or radiotherapy, serotonin is the main chemical substance responsible for vomiting. Granisetron in Zetron Tablet works by inhibiting the action of this serotonin (body's chemical) and prevents the feeling of nausea and vomiting....
Directions for Use of Zetron 1 MG
Zetron Tablets should be taken as directed by your doctor. Swallow it whole with a glass of water, do not cut, break or chew the medicine. It would be best if you took it at a fixed time for optimal results and should not consume it more than that prescribed by your doctor. Do not change the dose unless your doctor tells you to do so....
Interactions of Zetron 1 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Simultaneous use of Zetron Tablet along with medicines used to treat an irregular heartbeat, other medicines like dolasetron or ondansetron, can affect the heart activity.
- Concomitant use of Zetron Tablets and medicines used to treat anxiety and to treat depression like fluoxetine, paroxetine, sertraline, venlafaxine, duloxetine, etc can cause symptoms like high body temperature, agitation, increased reflexes, tremor, sweating, dilated pupils, etc. (serotonin syndrome)....
Interactions with food items
Absorption of the Zetron Tablet is not influenced by any food.
Storage and disposal of Zetron 1 MG
- Zetron Tablets do not require any special storage conditions.
- Store it in original packing to protect it from light.
- Try to keep out of the reach of children and pets.
Dosage of Zetron 1 MG
- There are no symptoms of an overdose, but sometimes you may feel a mild headache.
- If you think you have taken too much of Zetron Tablets and experience any unusual symptoms, then contact your doctor immediately or visit the nearest hospital.
Missed a Dose
- If you missed any dose of Zetron Tablet, then take it as soon as you remember.
- If it's time for your next dose, then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dose schedule.
- Do not take a double dose of medicine to compensate for the missed one.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What precautions do I need to take before taking Zetron Tablet?
A: You need to tell your doctor if you are suffering from any kind of medical condition. Also, tell your doctor about the medicines you are already taking.
Q: Can I stop taking Zetron Tablets on my own?
A: You should not stop taking Zetron Tablets before completing the treatment. If you do stop taking your medicine, then your symptoms may return. You need to speak to your doctor first if you wish to discontinue taking this medicine.
Expires on or After
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.