Tramef P Tablet
Tramef P Tablet Description
Tramef P is a combination of two medicines that are used to alleviate pain caused by different conditions. It contains tramadol and paracetamol. Tramadol belongs to the opioid class of medicine, used
for pain management and paracetamol, also known as acetaminophen, alleviates pain and fever. This medicine should not be stopped suddenly, as it can cause withdrawal symptoms. Tell your doctor the list of the medication you are taking, as this medicine can have interactions with them and have undesirable effects.
|You Save||₹10.65 (15% on MRP)|
|Contains||Tramadol(37.5 Mg) + Paracetamol / Acetaminophen(325.0 Mg)|
|Uses||Migraine, osteoarthritis, cancer pain, neuropathic pain, muscle ache, toothache, dysmenorrhoea, chronic pain, headache, post-surgical pain, high fever, restless leg syndrome|
|Side effects||Constipation, nausea and vomiting, acidity, flushing, peripheral oedema, blurred vision, dizziness, weakness, paraesthesia, anxiety, skin rash, increased uric acid, decreased calcium levels.|
|Therapy||ANALGESIC FOR SEVERE PAIN|
Uses of Tramef P Tablet
- Cancer pain
- Neuropathic pain
- Muscle ache
- Chronic pain
- Post-surgical pain
- High fever
- Restless leg syndrome
Contraindications of Tramef P Tablet
- If you have an allergic reaction to either paracetamol or tramadol
- If you are less than 12 years
- If you have severe respiratory depression
- If you have a head injury
- If you are asthmatic
- If you are a chronic alcoholic
- If you have abdominal obstruction
- If you have constipation
- If you have severe liver disease
- If you have G6PD deficiency
- If you have severe kidney disease
Side effects of Tramef P Tablet
- Nausea and vomiting
- Blurred vision
- Peripheral oedema
- Skin rash
- Increased uric acid
- Decrease calcium levels
Precautions and Warnings of Tramef P Tablet
Other General Warnings
- You are on diuretic pills.
- You have brain-related conditions like tumours and seizures.
- You have sleep apnea.
- You have Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- You have mental conditions like confusion, mood swings, depression, suicidal thoughts.
- You have a history of substance abuse or addiction.
- You have gallbladder disease.
- You have pancreatitis.
- You are obese.
- You have difficulty urinating.
Mode of Action of Tramef P Tablet
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Tramef P Tablet
- Take the Tramef P tablet as prescribed by your physician.
- This medicine can be taken orally with or without food.
- Take the tablet as a whole without chewing, crushing, or biting on it.
- Avoid consuming alcohol and smoking while taking this medicine.
- Do not share your medicine with anyone.
Interactions of Tramef P Tablet
Interactions with other medicines
- MAO I (Monoamine Oxidase Inhibitors)
- SSRI (Selective Serotonin Reuptake Inhibitors)
- TCA (Tricyclic Antidepressants)
- Vitamin K Antagonists
- Discuss with our doctor about the previous medications that you are taking.
Interactions with food items
- Continue your regular diet.
- Take Tramef P with food to prevent gastric distress.
- Avoid taking tea with Tramef P.