Tinilox Mps Tablet
By YASH PHARMA LABORATORIES PVT LTD
10 Tablet(s) in Strip
Inclusive of all taxes
7 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Tinilox Mps Tablet Description
Tinilox MPS tablet is a combination medicine consisting of Tinidazole, Diloxanide and Simethicone. It is used to treat diarrhoea along with symptoms such as stomach pain, cramps and gas. It kills the
disease-causing organism. It should not be used for children below 3 years of age, pregnant and nursing women. Take it as prescribed by your doctor for optimal benefit. You may experience abdominal pain, nausea, vomiting, headache, diarrhoea as a side effect of this medicine. These side effects are temporary and go away on their own. If these symptoms do not resolve or worsen, consult with your doctor.
|You Save||₹16.85 (15% on MRP)|
|Contains||Tinidazole(300.0 Mg) + Simethicone / Simeticone(25.0 Mg) + Diloxanide(250.0 Mg)|
|Therapy||ANTI-AMOEBIC AND ANTI-DIARRHOEAL|
Check more medicines with composition as Tinidazole(300.0 Mg) + Simethicone / Simeticone(25.0 Mg) + Diloxanide(250.0 Mg)
Uses of Tinilox Mps Tablet
Tinilox MPS tablet is used for the treatment of diarrhoea. It is also useful in treating the symptoms such as stomach pain, cramps, loose stools and flatulence.
Contraindications of Tinilox Mps Tablet
- If you are allergic to Tinidazole, Diloxanide, Simethicone or any other component of Tinilox MPS tablet.
- If you are pregnant and breastfeeding.
Side effects of Tinilox Mps Tablet
- Loss of appetite
- Abdominal cramps
- Flatulence (gas)
- Breathing difficulty
Precautions and Warnings of Tinilox Mps Tablet
Can I take Tinilox MPS tablet during pregnancy?
Tinilox MPS tablet should not be used during pregnancy as it may lead to threatened pregnancy and cause harm to the unborn baby majorly during the first trimester. Inform your doctor if you are pregnant or think you may be pregnant.
Can I take Tinilox MPS tablet while breastfeeding?
Tinilox MPS tablet passes into the breastmilk and may cause harm to the newborn baby. Inform your doctor if you are a nursing mother.
Can I drive if I have consumed Tinilox MPS tablet?
If you experience headache, dizziness after taking Tinilox MPS tablet, avoid driving.
Can I consume alcohol with Tinilox MPS tablet?
No, you should not consume alcohol with Tinilox MPS tablet at least for 3 days after consuming it, as it may cause undesirable side effect.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You have dental treatment or any operation planned.
- You have or had any psychiatric disease or condition.
- You have or had a history of any blood disorder.
- You have any kidney or liver disease.
- You are on any other medication.
- Tinilox MPS tablet should not be used for children below 3 years of age.
Mode of Action of Tinilox Mps Tablet
How Does It Work?
- Tinidazole is an antibiotic, works by stopping the growth of the bacteria or parasites that cause the infection.
- Diloxanide is a luminal amoebicide, works by killing the infection-causing organisms in the intestine.
- Simethicone decreases the surface pressure of gas bubbles in the digestive tract.
Directions for Use of Tinilox Mps Tablet
- Tinilox MPS tablet should be taken as directed by your doctor. Swallow it whole with a glass of water. Take it at a fixed time for optimal results. Do not consume it more than that prescribed by your doctor....
Interactions of Tinilox Mps Tablet
Interactions with other medicines
- Blood thinner medicine such as warfarin should be used cautiously and monitored when used along with Tinilox MPS tablet.
- The effect of lithium (anti-anxiety medicine) medicine increases when used along with Tinilox MPS tablet.
- Medicine used to treat fits such as phenytoin, fosphenytoin effect increases and can cause serious side effect with Tinilox MPS tablet.
- Concomitant use of Tinilox MPS tablet increases the effect of immunosuppressive medicines such as tacrolimus, ciclosporin.
- Cimetidine (acid-lowering medicine) and ketoconazole (antifungal) increase the effect of Tinilox MPS tablet when used along.
- Lipid-lowering medicine such as cholestyramine alters the effect of Tinilox MPS tablet.
- The effect of fluorouracil (anticancer medicine) increases along with an increase in side effect when used concomitantly with Tinilox MPS tablet.
- An antibiotic like oxytetracycline decreases the effect of Tinilox MPS tablet.
- Discuss with your doctor about any other medicines, herbal preparations and supplements you are taking currently to avoid any interactions.
Storage and disposal of Tinilox Mps Tablet
- Store at temperature below 25°C in a cool, dry place.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.
Dosage of Tinilox Mps Tablet
If you have taken too much of this medicine, contact your doctor or reach out to the nearest hospital immediately.
Missed a Dose
If you have missed taking any dose of Tinilox MPS tablet, take it as soon as you remember. If it's already time for the next dose, skip the missed dose and follow the regular dosing schedule.
Dr. Nikita Toshi
BDS (Bachelor of Dental Surgery)
Dr. Ritu Budania
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Can I stop taking Tinilox MPS when I feel better?
A: No, do not stop taking Tinilox MPS tablet before the prescribed duration. Your symptoms may improve before the infection is completely cured. You should complete the full course of treatment, else there are chances of recurrence of an infection.
Q: Is Tinilox MPS tablet effective?
A: Tinilox MPS is effective if you take it at dose and duration advised by your doctor. If you stop taking this tablet once you start feeling good, the chance of recurrence of the infection increases.
Q: Can I take a higher dose of Tinilox MPS tablet than recommended?
A: No, do not take a higher dose than the recommended, it may lead to increased side effects. If your symptoms get worse even after taking a Tinilox MPS tablet, consult your doctor.
Q: Will Tinilox MPS help me with diarrhoea?
A: Yes, Tinilox MPS tablet helps to treat diarrhoea infection caused by various susceptible organisms.
Q: Can Tinilox MPS tablet treat urinary tract infection?
A: No, Tinilox MPS tablet is not used to treat urinary tract infection.
Q: What precautions do I need to take along with Tinilox MPS tablet?
- Drink plenty of fluids to avoid dehydration.
- Wash your hands and dry it completely after using washrooms.
- Clean your toilets regularly with disinfectant.
- Avoid outside or packed food.
- Eat properly cooked food.
Expires on or After
Other Products from this Brand
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.
Please add item(s) to proceed