Tiniba Pp Tab
By ZYDUS CADILA HEALTHCARE LTD
4 Tablet(s) in Strip
Price to be Updated
Non ReturnableRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Tiniba Pp Tab is used for the treatment of parasitic infections of the intestine (amoebiasis and giardiasis) and sexually transmitted disease (trichomoniasis). It contains tinidazole as its active me
dicine. It works by killing the bacteria or parasite responsible for infection by damaging its genetic structure. The dose and duration of this medicine will be decided by your treating doctor depending on the severity of the infection. Complete the course of this medicine to get maximum benefit and effective infection control....
Uses of Tiniba Pp Tab
- For the treatment of parasitic infection of intestine (amoebiasis and giardiasis).
- For the treatment of sexually transmitted disease (trichomoniasis).
Contraindications of Tiniba Pp Tab
- If you are allergic to tinidazole or any other ingredients of Tiniba Pp Tab .
- If you have a blood disorder or a history of blood disorders.
- If you have a brain disorder.
- If you are in the first 3 months of pregnancy or are trying to become pregnant.
- If you are a lactating mother.
Side effects of Tiniba Pp Tab
- Loose motions
- Pain in the stomach
- Decrease in appetite
- Abnormal motion sensation
- Skin rash or itching
Precautions and Warnings of Tiniba Pp Tab
Can I take Tiniba Pp Tab during pregnancy?
There is limited safety information available about use of this medicine during preganct. You should not take this medicine if you are in the first 3 months of pregnancy or are trying to become pregnant. This medicine should be taken after 3 months of pregnancy only if it is prescribed by your doctor.
Can I take Tiniba Pp Tab while breastfeeding?
Components of this medicine are known to pass into the breastmilk. This medicine should not be taken if you are a lactating mother. This medicine can remain in breastmilk for around 3 days after stopping this medicine. Therefore, breastfeeding should be avoided for 3 days after stopping this medicine.
Can I drive if I have consumed Tiniba Pp Tab ?
This medicine can cause dizziness, spinning sensation, etc. Avoid driving while on this medicine.
Can I consume alcohol with Tiniba Pp Tab ?
Consuming alcohol with this medicine can cause skin redness, stomach cramps, vomiting, an increase in heartbeats, etc. Avoid alcohol consumption while on this medicine and for 3 days after stopping this medicine.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You experience fits, numbness, tingling or muscle weakness after taking this medicine.
- You have any blood related disorder, be cautious.
- There is a risk of developing a vaginal infection after taking this medicine. Keep your doctor informed if you experience any infection.
Mode of Action of Tiniba Pp Tab
How Does It Work?
Tiniba Pp Tab works by killing bacteria responsible for infection by damaging its genetic structure.
Directions for Use of Tiniba Pp Tab
- Take this medicine with food as prescribed by your doctor.
- Do not consume it more than that prescribed by the doctor and for a longer duration.
Interactions of Tiniba Pp Tab
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way Tiniba Pp Tab works or this medicine itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interactions.
- Especially, if you are taking medicines such as blood thinners, medicines for seizures and brain related problem, immunomodulators, certain anticancer medicine etc.
Storage and disposal of Tiniba Pp Tab
- Store it at a temperature below 25°C in a cool and dry place.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.
Dosage of Tiniba Pp Tab
If you have taken too much of this medicine then contact your doctor or reach out to the nearest hospital immediately.
Missed a Dose
If you have missed taking any dose of this medicine, then take it as soon as you remember. If it's already time for the next dose then skip the missed dose and follow your regular dosing schedule.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Can I stop taking Tiniba Pp Tab if I feel better?
A: You should not stop to take Tiniba Pp Tab in between although you feel better as if you do not take this medicine in the correct dose and for the exact duration as advised by your doctor. Your treatment is not complete and you may have an infection again and also there are chances of bacterial resistance to this medicine.
Q: Can Tiniba Pp Tab be used for treatment of vaginal yeast infection?
A: Tiniba Pp Tab is not used for the treatment of vaginal yeast infection, in contrast it can cause vaginal yeast infection. Consult your doctor if you have vaginal itching, white vaginal discharge after taking this medicine.
Q: Cani take Tiniba Pp Tab for a prolonged duration?
A: Tiniba Pp Tab should be taken in the correct dose and for the exact duration as advised by your doctor for your medical condition. Taking this medicine for a prolonged duration can cause fungal infections of the mouth, vagina, etc. Consult your doctor if you white patches in your mouth, white vaginal discharge, etc after taking this medicine for a prolonged duration.
Q: Why Tiniba Pp Tab to be taken with or after food?
A: Tiniba Pp Tab should be taken with or after food to prevent an upset stomach.
Last Updated on: 24 Jun 2021 | 11:22 AM (IST)
The information provided herein is accurate, updated and complete as per the best practices of the Company. Please note that this information should not be treated as a replacement for physical medical consultation or advice. We do not guarantee the accuracy and the completeness of the information so provided. The absence of any information and/or warning to any drug shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance of the Company. We do not take any responsibility for the consequences arising out of the aforementioned information and strongly recommend you for a physical consultation in case of any queries or doubts. Please click here for detailed T&C.
Please add item(s) to proceed
1 Lakh+ Products
We maintain strict quality controls on all our partner retailers, so that you always get standard quality products.
100% secure and trusted payment protection
We have a new and dynamic return window policy for medicines and healthcare items. Refer FAQs section for more details.
Our Payment Partners
© 2021 PharmEasy. All Rights Reserved